NVME Passthrough with extended HDD storage

Hi all,

I'm wondering if anyone can help me, I have a 500gb NVME setup as Hardware Passthrough with my windows gaming build on, I also have a 2tb HDD HDD that I Passthrough to store games on (some games don't like being on a network drive)

The problem I have encountered is that when I activate the VM it boots to the EFI shell screen where I have to type in 'exit' then choose the boot device I want which is the NVME, this then boots fine but it's a pain. I think the reason for this is that I have passed through the second physical HDD within the VM setup but because the primary HDD is setup as 'None' as it's Passthrough and the HDD is setup as the secondary it auto dismisses the NVME and tries to boot from the HDD which just has file storage... Causing me to require choosing the NVME from the boot menu after the EFI shell. 

Any advice on how to Passthrough my secondary HDD without being mistaken for my boot drive. 🤔

I hope this made sense! 😬