Can reverse proxy affect my W10 VM?

SPOautos

Thats the uefi bios for the VM (just like a physical computer).  When you are re-installing windows, do you have the media ISO selected for the CD in the VM?  Are you also passing through USB ports or at least a keyboard so you can interact with it?

That countdown sounds like the typical windows installer booting from the CD image and giving you some time initiate the install before it aborts (and assumes you want to boot from other sources).  Just make sure you gave the VM a keyboard in one way or another and hit [esc] as soon as it asks for it.

Edited by civic95man
13 minutes ago, civic95man said:

Thats the uefi bios for the VM (just like a physical computer).  When you are re-installing windows, do you have the media ISO selected for the CD in the VM?  Are you also passing through USB ports or at least a keyboard so you can interact with it?

That countdown sounds like the typical windows installer booting from the CD image and giving you some time initiate the install before it aborts (and assumes you want to boot from other sources).  Just make sure you gave the VM a keyboard in one way or another and hit [esc] as soon as it asks for it.

Here is the template I'm using, its the same as the one that worked good in the past except with less cpu cores to see if that helped. I'd never seen the UEFI bios screen before or had to hit keys.....in the past it always just came up to Windows sign in screen with no issues.  Something has to be going on but I'm not even sure where to start.  Also, I have tested this new VM as Seabios also but it didnt ever do anything, I have also checked the OVFM using Network Bridge br0 and Vitbr0 and that didnt make any difference. I also have tried the different USB controller options. I get that same UEFI screen no matter what I do.

image.thumb.png.80ee9828d8b73dd277ddce6683114907.png

Edited by SPOautos