Midnight Commander Copy Window

Hello all, I am new to UnRaid and completely unfamiliar with Linux interface. I've been finding the unRaid GUI very easy and intuitive, but I am having a small issue with Midnight Commander (one that may seem very obvious to most people on here).

I'm migrating from a readyNas 104 with about 12TB of data stored on it. I looked around the forum and found an informative thread explaining why MC FTP is the best and easiest way to accomplish the migration.

Everything is copying over (it's going to be about 4 days), but the Copy Window dialogue on MC has dissappeared At first I thought that I had been logged out or something, but everything is still copying over. I can hear my drives writing and when I go to my movie directory, I can see new titles being copied over.

My question is, how do I get the Copy Window back up so I can monitor the progress (time, speed, etc)? I've searched through the forum and through MC threads, but I am convinced that I am either using the wrong terminology, or the solution is so intuitive to Linux users that no one has every asked.

Cheers,

Phil