HELP!!!!

Sorry to bother you guys further are you aware of any good step by step guides for setting up a windows 10 vm with it's own dedicated gpu (AMD Raideon 580rx), its own dedicated USB ports (on a PCIe usb3 card) and using a persicfic drive the M.2 drive (samsung 970 eve plus 500GB)? and is there away of dictating one of the two networking ports on the motherboard? so I can basically use the unraid server as a windows 10 pc?

the pictures show the PCIe cards for the proposed vm, sorry I know the I/O pic is not easy to see.

IMG_1215.JPG

IMG_1216.JPG

Hello, Yes I will let you guys know I started the array up this morning (08:30) doing its parity sync and it is expected to take a day and a half! I do have a question If want to use the M.2 (at present unassigned) as the windows VM's 😄 drive do i need to add it to the array or can it be used as separate entity?

Okay nearly there. 2 hours+ pending. but looking at it is it saying 43,70 and 93 Gb used!? I am failing to see how since I have not put anything on there seems a little odd or are these for the the system?

I do have a question If I want to use the M.2 (at present unassigned) as the windows VM's C : drive do i need to add it to the array or can it be used as a separate entity?

Monolith-Dashboard - Mozilla Firefox_003.png

Monolith-Main - Mozilla Firefox_004.jpeg

okay thanks for the info was not expecting to be that long when the short test was under 5minutes. I really should of known since the server been up for a day and a half just for the parity sync. so should be done around midday tomorrow :) I guess its a a good job takes time.... at least now ii know rewally thanks for the heads up can stop stop watching the screen willing the % along. :)

• trurl locked this topic