[Resolved][6.9 b29] AMD Ryzen/TR USB+Audio Passthrough

Hopefully I'm posting this in the right place,

Since 6.9 beta 29 uses the 5.8 kernel I wanted to try to get the USB and audio passthrough working, but so far haven't been able to, it just has the same behaviour as before where it hangs the host system and dmesg lists entires like this: vfio-pci 0000:03:00.0: not ready 1023ms after FLR; waiting.

Has anyone been able to get the USB and audio passthrough to work on the 5.8 kernel / Beta 29? and if so is there something I need to append to my syslinux?

FYI I'm using a Threadripper 3970x on an Asus ROG Zenith II Extreme (in case that matters). My ids match the 1022:1487 and 1022:148c entries that I've been seeing in relation to this issue.

Thanks

Edited by mikotoiii

Just to update folks, I did get the USB and the Audio to successfully passthrough to my Windows VM on my Threadripper 3970x setup. After sitting on it for the weekend, I came back to it fresh and made sure that I was only passing through the USB controller and adding the audio as a 2nd card (my Nvidia for GPU pasthrough is my 1st).