Odd IP Behaviour for Deleted VM

SO i was playing with setting up a PacketFence VM for my Unifi UDM router and noticed something which i cannot pin down the cause.

I started by creating a debian vm, which obtained an IP address via br0 as expected. However i messed up the VM so deleted it and all disks, and started over.

However in the UDM portal, when i created the 2nd VM, that obtained a different IP address, yet the VM i deleted was showing also as having an active IP.

I clicked "forget" in UDM on the now defunct VM, yet within seconds it appeared as an active client again with the same IP.

So i went extreme, disabled VM in UR settings, deleted libvert file, recreated it and set up a new debian VM. This gets an ip address fine, but the 2 previous VM's which no longer exist also are obtaining their original IPS and are showing as active.

I know this originate from Unraid as they are active on port 4 of the udm switch which is directly wired to the Unraid machine, i just dont get how VM's that are deleted can still be showing as active?

Have rebooted everything many times.

I cant just block the deleted vm Ip in UDM as i can then no longer reuse that IP.

Any pointers would be appreciated as not sure if it's a weird unraid issue or a udm issue

Okay, turning off VM in UR and then rebooting the router seemed to have got rid of them this time. Turning back on and they do not reappear

Spoke to soon, it reappears, cannot be pinged obviously but in the UDM its showing as packets being sent and received even though all VM function is now turned off in settings

Edited by thering1975
Spoke to soon