Parity Drive errors

My unraid rig (which has been running almost constantly for more years than I can remember,) died recently. It was accidentally unplugged, and the MB would not boot afterwards. I had an old Core2 Duo PC in the attic ( the old box had a celeron in it), and after dealing with a number of issues, was finaly able to boot the server on that box. My old rig consisted of 3 drives, a WD Red 3tb parity drive, a WD Blue data 3tb drive and a WD 750 gig data drive. The 750 was an IDE interface drive (told you it had been running for years) and the new MB didn't have an IDE interface. So I bought a new WD Blue 3tb, placed it in the array, and rebuilt that drive. After the rebuild ended the GUI interface showed 128 errors on the parity drive.

My questions are: how big of a problem is this?; do I need to replace the parity drive right away?; and how much does it matter what type of drive I replace it with?

I'm thinking I would just get another of the WD Blue drives, but if another drive is more appropriate, I'd like to know that. I mainly use the server for streaming my music collection to my squeezeboxes, but my son wants to set up a VPN on it, and I often contemplate ripping all my blu-ray discs to the server and using it as a media server, although I haven't yet found time to get that project going, and wonder if it is likely that I ever will.

Thanks in advance for any advice,

Fran

tower-diagnostics-20201003-1409.zip