[SOLVED] GUI Borked

Manes

Hi all, been using unRAID for a while now and finally ran into a problem that I couldn't Google my way out of. I have been having problems with my install not updating to newer versions since 6.3.5 and had been ignoring it since it did not really impact my use of the server until I started wanting to play around with virtual machines. Figured most of my woes would probably be helped by just updating to the newest release. Problem was no matter what I tried I could not get the update to work so I took the nuclear option and, after backing up of course, I wiped and re-installed. After I wiped and re-installed unRAID on the same USB drive I copied over my config file to the fresh install, re-installed the USB drive, booted the machine and BOOM all my shares came back on and all the files are still there. Sweet. So I go to log in and am greeted by this new login window, enter my credentials and am greeted by a mostly not there GUI (see picture below). I'd love to get that interface, or an updated one, back if anyone knows how?

Screenshot from 2020-10-04 14-21-39.png

Edited by Manes
poor writing skillz
  • 1 month later...
  • JorgeB changed the title to [SOLVED] GUI Borked