Help with SDD cache and TRIM failure. "FITRIM ioctl failed: No data available"

I searched around a bit and couldn't find this same problem discussed. 

For past 5-6 weeks I get this email message after TRIM is set to run. (2AM every sunday)

SUBJECT:  

cron for user root /sbin/fstrim -a -v | logger &> /dev/null

BODY:

fstrim: /mnt/cache: FITRIM ioctl failed: No data available

I have Dynamix SSD TRIM installed and set to run every Sunday morning. My cache pool is 1x Samsung 830 256GB (2.5" connected to motherboard SATA), 1x Kingston A2000 M.2 250GB (pcie NVME connected to a PCIE adapter card) The Kingston was add a few months ago and shortly after I started getting the email message about TRIM. My base system is an HP Proliant Microserver Gen 10 Im pretty maxed out on what I can put in this system The PSU doesn't offer me the ability to power an PCIE SATA card.

I've had my system running unraid for 8yr now and done simple drive swaps, upgrades to hardware and updates to dockers, plug-ins and such but my knowledge is still quite lacking on the more complicated stuff. I added the Kingston in July fearing a failure of the Samsung and relying more and more on my Cache drive as I use the server now more than ever. 

My logs have MANY BTRFS errors that I don't fully understand. (see screenshot)

The SMART health for the Kingston drive currently states FAILED and when I attempt to run a SMART test (short or extended) nothing happens. It also cant read it's capabilities

The Samsung drive notes a CRC error count issue. It's said this for a long time, I tried swapping SATA cable a few times as well as I read this could solve it.

Is there a simple fix for this? Do I just have something configured wrong? Is my PCIE adapter just crap?

2020-10-04 11_06_51-Window_LI.jpg

2020-10-04 11_06_37-Window.jpg

2020-10-04 11_09_52-Window.jpg

2020-10-04 11_11_20-Window_LI.jpg

2020-10-04 11_20_55-Window.jpg

2020-10-04 11_22_34-Window.jpg

Edited by in_trauma