Kernel Panic - Unraid Version 6.9.0-beta29

Last few days server has crashed twice for Kernel Panic "Fatal exception in interrupt"

First occurrence was running Unraid version 6.9.0-beta25, happened 2 days ago (image dated 2020-10-03).  I took screen shot of the display using the IPMI KVM access.

I upgraded Unraid version to latest beta version (Unraid V6.9.0Beta29) after the kernel alarm on 2020-10-03, all seemed fine until today.  Got another kernel alarm screen shot catapulted off IPMIView mobile app (image dated 2020-10-05).

After rebooting the server today after the 2nd occurrence of the kernel panic withing a few minutes of array starting backup my syslog is getting flooded with "Unraid shfs: share cache full"

I have activated the syslog to write to flash to try and gather more info for if/when the kernel panic happens again, I hope to get some assistance on figuring out the cause of the kernel panic's. 

Attached is current Diagnostics file and copy of latest syslog pulled from the flash drive.

Thanks in advance for you help.

2020-10-03 07_08_48-IPMIView 2.16.0 (build 190815) - Super Micro Computer, Inc..png

Screenshot_2020-10-05--170717_IPMIView.jpg

unraid-diagnostics-20201005-1811.zip syslog

• 2 weeks later...

I pulled out all my drives and tossed into other server to see if i get the same issue on another setup using different motherboard, ram & cpu's. While running unraid on the "backup server" I still get these kernel panics that freeze up/crash unraid.

While I was running on the "backup server" I ran memtest86 on the original mobo, cpu, & ram setup. Ran memtest for just over 8days and it showed zero error's.

Unraid crashes on both of my mobo, cpu, ram setups about every 20-25hrs.

• 1 month later...