Building My First NAS, but X9SCM-F won't Post

Motherboard: Supermicro X9SCM-F
Case: Cooler Master Elite 350
RAM: Micron 16Gb (4x4Gb)GB DDR3-1600 PC3-12800E 1Rx8 1.5V DIMM
CPU: SR0PH INTEL XEON E3-1220V2 3.10GHZ 8M QUAD CORESS 69W PROCESSOR
(Also tried: Intel Core i5-3570S Quad-Core 3.10GHz LGA1155 6MB CPU Processor SR0T9)
Power cable: 10A, 250V

Help! I'm building my first dedicated NAS, but I'm getting no video on boot. 

The IPMI Heartbeat blinks and the power light is on. 

There is one beep on start (beep cheat sheet says: "Refresh:Circuits have been reset (ready to power up)"

I've tried all LAN ports, though I'm currently plugged into the dedicated IPMI port. I see the computer's MAC on my router, but no IP is given. 

The jumpers are connected to 1 and 2 on the VGA jumper, which should enable VGA.

I have a single stick of RAM in the recommended DIMM2A slot. The only connections plugged into the board are the CPU fan, Power SW, and the 24 and 8 pin power connectors. 

I originally had the intel i5 installed, but read that the motherboard wouldn't support it. Today the XEON arrived and I discovered it had the same error.

I'm at my wit's end. I've heard that the board is really selective about RAM and CPU, and thought I ordered from the recommended list. But if anyone knows anything more that'll point me in the right direction, I'd really appreciate it!

Edited by silasfelinus