RootFS filling up after installing Docker container

Hi Guys,

After installing a docker container my Rootfs just fills up. I tried to see whats going wrong but i cant figure it out!

I checked if my appdata  folder is pointed to the right Disk, it says its pointing to Disk 1 which should be good.

Im missing something, i have no clue what though.

Any help would be appreciated!

Difficult to help without more information to go on.   I would suggest that you post a screenshot of the settings for the problem Docker container so that we can see if anything looks wrong.   It might also make sense to post your system’s diagnostics zip file (obtained via Tools->Diagnostics).

On 10/6/2020 at 1:22 PM, itimpi said:

Difficult to help without more information to go on.   I would suggest that you post a screenshot of the settings for the problem Docker container so that we can see if anything looks wrong.   It might also make sense to post your system’s diagnostics zip file (obtained via Tools->Diagnostics).

I just installed the FiveM docker file in the Community applications page, nothing changed just installed it. Diddnt change any settings either. (https://hub.docker.com/r/ich777/fivemserver/)

I have attached the diagnostics. Thanks for your help guys.

tower-diagnostics-20201007-1834.zip

If you did not change any settings then the path for the ServerFiles is set to /mnt/cache-btrfs/appdata/fivem.   If this path does not exist on your system (and it will not since you are running the 6.8.3 release) then this location will be in RAM.   You need to edit to something that is suitable for your system.