KVM RX5700XT Black screen on boot

JRL70

Hi all,

Looking for your direction / help. I removed my RX470 (which I passed through to VM flawlessly) and added the XFX RX 5700 XT THICC III ULTRA 8G BOOST (RX-57XT8TBD8) the VM boots and then my monitor lights up but is black screen so to me it's not posting. I added from techpowerup either bios (See below) which is a year old to no avail. I even killed my VM and re-created. I also watch Spaceinvaderone's video => AMD RX 5700XT - Reviewing Passthrough to KVM Virtual Machines

I'm thinking these bios' are too old for my card. I don't have another machine to run GPU-Z and extract my bios. 

Thanks in advance for any and all assistance. I would hate to have to ditch unraid as I can't get this running. I really like having a VM as my daily driver. Attached is my diagnostics for review

******** FIXED ********

I had to create a new VM... OVFM BIOS (I used SEABIOS for my old card)  / Machine Q35-4.2 and use the XFX BIOS ROM from techpowerup located here https://www.techpowerup.com/vgabios/

Edited by JRL70
FIXED!!!