[SOLVED] user share directory empty, however disk share shows files

I was copying files between drives using krusader and got read errors on 2 drives (drive 1 and drive 8).  As was previously recommended when troubleshooting read errors I replaced the sata cables.  Once I replaced the sata cables and checked drives, the drives show clear.  Now when I browse to 2 of my shares on my windows machine, the directories are blank, but when I browse to them through unraid on the drive share and not the user share I show files.  Screen show from user share in unraid:

image.thumb.png.9c2ef2805c4409137156f388c04f17d4.png

image.thumb.png.cd5523dca9ede60b2c491a2b21d0144d.png

here is when I browse to the disk share via unraid

image.thumb.png.8b35f568b1828147682db36598fade76.png

image.thumb.png.a14478de139eabd60ae6c4491e1e311c.png

I'm confused as to how I see my files on my physical disk, but the user share shows blank.  It seems like there is something borked with the user share link, but not sure how to resolve.  I have attached diagnostics for your reference as well.  Also I'm not seeing any errors under array devices at this time as shown below:

image.thumb.png.b961890a89f7862ac9b855f7f196a96b.png

Unraid version 6.8.3

hoth-diagnostics-20201006-0724.zip

Do you have any drives showing as "unmountable" on the Main tab?   If so running File System check/repair is the way forward.

Providing you system diagnostics zip file (obtained via Tools->Diagnostics) is a good idea to see if anyone can spot anything there.

Failing that have you tried rebooting the server?

I have no drives showing unmountableI attached the diagnostics.zip file already, but here it is again in case it didn't attached correctly.  I have rebooted the server a couple of times (once after the parity rebuild after the read errors on drive 1 and when the server came backup good, I rebooted a second time just for good measure as I still saw the problem)

image.thumb.png.843ff84465d11541278911f8afcc9330.png

hoth-diagnostics-20201006-0724.zip

• JorgeB changed the title to [SOLVED] user share directory empty, however disk share shows files