how do you install Soundcard drivers for Dockers

i had another post.. but getting a reply by someone else  mentioned i need Soundcard drivers  for unraid..  i googled and there is no real support

how do you Install  Docker Soundcard Drivers  so  like airsonic  or  daapd  will work.. as it wont pass through the audio straight to the soundcard..  so i can hook unraid to a amplifier  and control  audio  from my cell phone..

will newest version of unraid have  soundcard drivers installed ?  how do you install it as google had no support

@trurl

well i havent gotten a reply from you today.  no one has  only reply i gotten was from saarg in airsonic fourm  that mentioned i need unraid sound card drivers

and thats why i wrote i had another post. 

well why would i want a VM  when your CA apps of daapd  and airsonic stream directly to unraids soundcard  or least supposed to...  plus there are no windows server client apps  they all seem to stream to a device  not direct to the server

Edited by comet424

oh and ya  i seen your reply in email  not notifications.. but your replying was out of order of my questions i had and meaning,, your comment was different and my comment on here was a question about drivers and you replied later then my question here

so i can see why you think i all over when i wasnt had 4 different/semi similar questions 4 different scenerios

Edited by comet424