Help Setting Up CA Auto Turbo Write Mode

I've read through a number of posts, but I'm still a bit confused as to the best settings for CA Auto Turbo Write Mode. I have 1 cache, dual 8TB parity, 18 drives ranging from 4TB to 8TB. I'm struggling to determine optimal settings for the following two parameters

Disks Allowed To Be Spun Down Before Invoking Turbo Mode

Polling Time In Seconds

Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

Hi,

It depends on what services you run (like dockers). Personally I have 14 disks incl. 2 parity. I like to invoke the turbo write manually. and let unRAID deal with the normal operation as it sees fit. But a suggestion without any knowledge about anything, would be 2/3 with a polling time of 30s but this is nothing more than a shot i the dark.

/Alphahelix

20 minutes ago, Alphahelix said:

Hi,

It depends on what services you run (like dockers). Personally I have 14 disks incl. 2 parity. I like to invoke the turbo write manually. and let unRAID deal with the normal operation as it sees fit. But a suggestion without any knowledge about anything, would be 2/3 with a polling time of 30s but this is nothing more than a shot i the dark.

/Alphahelix

binhex-emby

binhex-radarr

binhex-sabnzbdvpn

binhex-rtorrentvpn

binhex-sonarr

binhex-nzbhydra2

binhex-jackett

No virtualization etc. 

Edited by newoski