[RESOLVED] Can only Access 2nd unRAID box with Phone

Hi Guys/Gals,

Very very very very strange one! cant say ive seen this before..

I have a 2nd UnRAID Box fired up with a fresh build on it, but heres the catch!.

It can only be Accessed via my Mobile Phone.... (WebUI) i can 1/5 times ping it via my Windows PC (everything else works on this PC incl existing UnRAID Box & Other services).

image.png.4d6bfeac70cd14d5795171fe57a1c1d6.png

As you can see, pinging it worked flawless one moment and then fails the next. BUT! remembering the fact this works perfectly fine on my phone, can click on various tabs, pages, settings with ease & speed.

But the PC will not load the page, with both IP Address & Hostname, cannot SSH to this box from PC either.

Any ideas?

NOTES: I thought it was a "NIC" issue so i installed a new NIC and it does the same thing. I thought maybe the port was faulty as the Mobo isnt super new. but no, it has the same behaviour, which is both 'kinda' relieving but also frustrating at the same time...

UPDATE:

I have been able to Access the WebUI Once! on my PC, was able to browse a few tabs, and then it died on me, doing a loop loading in my browser tab [Timeout]. But then it re-freshed again and i was able to navigate the page-s again. im starting to suspect packet loss BUT this is a brand new NIC on a known working cable... (behaviour was/is the same with internal NIC.

Internal: Atheros Chipset
PCI-E: Realtek 8118

UPDATE 2: Rookie me may of solved this issue, i noticed a conflict in IP Address when i checked my Reservations, i didn't notice at first due to the fact the server was using a Static IP Set via "network.cfg" will see if this has now fully solved my issue (timeouts ect)

UPDATE 3: This appears to be resolved now as per above.

Thanks Kindly.

Stan464

Edited by Stan464
UPDATES