Help with Setup - Deluge + Radarr/Sonarr

I recently decided to dive into unraid and set everything up, and I must say although there are a ton of guides, some things are still confusing to me.

- I recently setup radaar to download something through deluge, and that worked fine.  But 1, it didn't move anything after downloading, I was just testing it with a very small seed ratio and it didn't seem to stop and move.

- When I moved the file manually into my designated "finished folder" (eg. /mnt/cache/Downloads/Completed/Movies), Radaar didn't seem to pick it up. 

I may be impatient and just wanted to make sure I'm setting this up correctly and would love advise from everyone.  Am I mapping my drives correctly and configuring it the right way?  I'm guessing the flow is 1. deluge downloads something 2. deluge seeds for a predetermined time 3. deluge moves labels to "completed" when done seeding 4. Radarr sees something got into it's "Watched" folder and then moves it into it's final destination on the array.  

Screen Shot 2020-10-10 at 8.17.31 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-10 at 8.17.37 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-10 at 8.19.23 AM.png

Those screen shots I assume are from deluge.  You're telling it to move to /mnt/cache/.....  Except that you haven't mapped /mnt in the template (docker tab) on deluge.

What you need to do is move it to /data/.....

See here for how path mapping works https://forums.unraid.net/topic/54834-video-guideall-about-docker-in-unraid-docker-principles-and-setup/

Followed by https://forums.unraid.net/topic/57181-docker-faq/?tab=comments#comment-566086 for what most people have problems with afterwards

Ok looks like it now deletes the torrent, and moves the downloaded files into the correct place, but how does radarr pick it up?

I have it pointed to /downloads --> /mnt/cache/Downloads/Complete/Movies

The file is just sitting there.  I'll leave it for a bit incase it's doing something?

Edited by Flexbomb

Tried again with this post:  Hopefully this works.

"

Proper way to set up the mappings:

App Name    Container Volume    Host Volume
nzbGet                /config              /mnt/cache/appdata/nzbget

/downloads        /mnt/cache/appdata/downloads
sonarr               /config              /mnt/cache/appdata/sonarr

/downloads        /mnt/cache/appdata/downloads

Tell nzbget to store the files in /downloads/completed, and sonarr will be able to find and import the files because both the host and container volume paths match.

"

Screen Shot 2020-10-10 at 12.31.17 PM.png

Thanks for the help @trurl .  It looked at first that it was because there was no /data folder in Radarr, so I removed the containers and installed the bin_hex versions of them so everything lined up.

Deluge looks like it moves the finished file into the completed folder which is good, but Radarr still can't see it.  The 2 tester videos I keep downloading are downloading and being placed without folders in the completed folder does that matter?

From what I've read on the drive mapping, it looks correct.  I have no idea why it's not pulling over.

Screen Shot 2020-10-11 at 2.47.35 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-11 at 2.51.00 PM.png

2 minutes ago, Flexbomb said:

there was no /data folder in Radarr, so I removed the containers and installed the bin_hex versions of them so everything lined up.

Just FYI, there's absolutely nothing stopping you from adding a /data mapping (or any mapping for that matter) to any given container

3 minutes ago, Flexbomb said:

but Radarr still can't see it.

And what is Radarr now saying about it in it's logs

1 hour ago, Squid said:

And what is Radarr now saying about it in it's logs

radarr.txt

When I do look at the errors, it's sying something about no lists enabled.  Do I need to install a list?  

**edit** added a trakt list and now I'm waiting to see if it did anything. 

radarr_v2.txt

PS.  SO SORRY.  Total NOOB here.  I'm trying to watch videos and read but this is a big world I've stepped into.

Edited by Flexbomb
  • 5 months later...