HDD Drive only Read Errors / HDD dead?

Hello everyone,
after a parity check i now get hdd read errors for my DISK 4 hdd. The SMART values look good after some extended SMART tests. 

The read errors first appeared a few days ago when a parity check was done. After that I did one or two SMART tests, which also failed. After that I read some threads here, because the HDD only had READ ERRORS and it was often said that this could be due to a broken cable. So I moved the HDD to another slot and did another SMART test, which also failed. Then I did another parity check. This check was also completed with read errors for DISK 4. After that I did another SMART test, which was successful without errors.
Strangely enough the SMART test failed a few times before but now it looks good again. Somehow the whole thing is strange.

Can you please help me to find the problem? Is the HDD toast? Should i replace it?

Enclosed my diagnostics. (I know that DISK 5 and DISK 8 have SMART errors, I will replace them soon).

Oct 12 13:37:42 Unraid kernel: md: disk4 read error, sector=7358554640

unraid-diagnostics-20201013-1017.zip