Quicken is unusable on Windows 10 VM

Looking for some guidance on how to troubleshoot this. I have a Windows 10 vm working great and super happy with it, however I recently brought up Quicken and discovered that it is extremely slow.  Clicking on different accounts, adding entries, really doing anything within the application just freezes it.  It eventually will respond but it takes 5-20 seconds.  I'm not even sure how to start troubleshooting it so would greatly appreciate any guidance.  

Thanks.

Hi ZenBuddha,

Sorry that I don't have an answer for you; however, I have a question of my own for you. 

How did you get Quicken 2020 to work in your Win10 VM? I have tried everything and I cannot get it to work. 

Are you using VMWare, Virtualbox, or Hyper-V? 

Thanks!

Edited by todo
22 minutes ago, todo said:

Hi ZenBuddha,

Sorry that I don't have an answer for you; however, I have a question of my own for you. 

How did you get Quicken 2020 to work in your Win10 VM? I have tried everything and I cannot get it to work. 

Are you using VMWare, Virtualbox, or Hyper-V? 

Thanks!

Since this is posted on the Unraid forums, I'm going to guess he's running a VM inside of Unraid, which uses the KVM hypervisor.

Which version of Unraid are you having issues with?