Is there any such software that I can runon unraid to do ..... (involves IRC)

questionbot

Is there any software I can run on unraid to be a IRC Client.... but then log into the client remotely (from local wifi network) So my client is connected to my fav chans 24/7 on my unraid server but I can somehow log into that existing session at any time from any device on my network.

I normally use HexChat... but since I now am running unraid on a dedicated server my desktop is not logged in 24/7 anymore. I miss readding the logs with my morning coffee, replying to stuff and all that.

Anyone know of a solution for unraid that may help? (Log into IRC on unraid server, and access that irc client session via ssh or web interface)

I would have thought that running HexChat in a docker container may well give you what you want?  Not tried it myself though.

Looking in the Apps tab there to be several irc clients available for running on Unraid so if the HexChat container is not good enough one of the others may be.