looks like I destroyed my main server!! Help please.

So after many years of switching cards and motherboards and never having a problem I purchased 2 ASR-71605. Because I made a custom case that can fit 8 3X5 so I can now have 40 drives….. I was swapping out 3 Marvel Hard Drive Controller Installed In the server…. I  have not had any issues with the Marvel card because I turned off vt-d and ioomu.

Well after installing the cards they alarmed because my mother board does not have any empty slots so there is not enough air flow. I moved the cards around and around and never got it working in a acceptable manner. So I rolled back all the changes….

I never let the card create a array and set it to HBA mode prior to connecting any drive. But now non of the drives are mountable. Not even the cache drives.

Once again Sorry to bother but I am panicking a little. I have around 25 tb in limbo now. Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.

dragon-tower-diagnostics-20201018-2005.zip

7 hours ago, Thornwood said:

I never let the card create a array and set it to HBA mode prior to connecting any drive.

Still did something to the partitions, for the array devices you should be able to rebuild them to recreate the correct partitions, like this.

Cache appears to be gone, since it's not finding a valid filesystem, you can try #btrfs on freenode IRC, maybe they can help.