[SOLVED] Need help! No longer able to install apps and possible messed up cache drive

Hi there, I am fairly new to Unraid, if I miss some information to include, please let me know!

I bought a intel SSD drive to replace my current Sabrent SSD as cache drive. Originally I did not know the proper way to migration cache drive.

So, I stopped the array, removed Sabrent and added Intel SSD, restarted the array, it did format the drive and everything started.

image.thumb.png.22a866bc72fe5dd0ce74b3c8db320a94.png

Then I begin to notice, some of apps are not functioning properly. lost all figuration in pi-hole, thus no longer able to connect to internet, stop pi-hole currently fixed my issue with internet connection. plex also very slow after cache drive change. So I moved back to the Sabrent as my Cache drive again, but it seemed I am already too late.

I search through forum, and see I need to download Krusader app to do a proper 'move'.  But I can't install the app. Also tried other apps, most of them won't install anymore.  from the error, they all looking for a image to install locally, but nothing is available.

image.thumb.png.283231f76524893a62a1528a72e9d9f6.png

Did I corrupt the cache drive?  Is it possible to fix this? If not, what option do you I have left?

Thank you all in advance!

Ok. I deleted the docker image, and recreated it. Then to the Previous Apps to install applications. all failed.

Anything else I can try? Otherwise, how do I rebuild it?

zerg-diagnostics-20201021-2132.zip

image.png.a2f7d1379616ee0e1aa3ccc18178fbb3.png

After this, I have no container left, tried to install app manually, same error as my previous reply.

image.thumb.png.6cabfe658ea24402fd21a178b9c14433.png

image.thumb.png.fa171b5984278b330bfa4cd5dfced6d2.png

Edited by treecats
update more info
  • JorgeB changed the title to [SOLVED] Need help! No longer able to install apps and possible messed up cache drive