Cache disk wrong encryption key after reboot

I had an issue a week ago which caused me to have to reformat my cache disk.   Now everytime I reboot my server it says cache disk has wrong encryption key file.   Last time I saw this.  I was pissed but reformated my drive and rebuilt all the vm's etc. I aol mail login had backups at least. But, I had to reboot today and same issue. Can somebody assist why this keeps happening?  Settings is set to btrf encrypted so everything seems set right. I had to leave house. But when I get home. Wonder if I can cryptsetup ....... To decrypt and open the cache disk? 

Edited by centuryold
spelling
  • 3 weeks later...

What was your solution to this?  I added a new drive to my array, and I am having this same issue now.  Last two times I have rebooted, I get wrong encryption key.  I have added other drives the same way.  No issue.   Put drive in, pre-clear, stopped array, added to slot, start array, format,bingo more storage.   Reboot and says wrong encyption key.  Diagnostics attached @ChatNoir

tower-diagnostics-20201117-1613.zip