Unraid GUI does not react. Dockers won't restart - Unraid Server won't restart?!

sonic6

Hey there,

I got a problem over the last month and I think there is something wrong with my Dockers.

At first I trought the speedtest-tracker Docker was the problem. After this Docker has been running for about a month, then I got problems loging into the speedtest-trackers Web-GUI. When I try to restart the Docker, nothing happens and a few hours later I can't enter the Unraid GUI. Just SSH works. So I have to power down the Server for a reboot.

Today I saw that my nextcloud isn't reachble and i tried to restart the Docker. Nothing happend. Tried to stop the Docker Server, but all Dockers except the nextcloud Docker go down. The nextcloud Docker shows me "Started" the whole time.

If i try to reboot the Unraid Server over the WebGUI the "Reboot" Message appears, but the Server is still up and I can connect with SSH.

What is wrong, or where can I search for the problem?

Thanks for your help :)

microserv-syslog-20201020-1500.zip

Looks like you have allocated 60G to docker.img. Why? Have you had problems filling it? I am running 17 containers, and they use less than half of my 20G docker.img.

Diagnostics would give more information than just that syslog. Just use the power button then when you reboot

Go to Tools - Diagnostics and attach the complete Diagnostics ZIP file to your NEXT post in this thread.

• Thanks 1

for the first, thanks for your help.

everytime i tried downloading the Diagnostic, i got an error in the Log.

Now, i restarted the server on SSH with "powerdown -r" and downloaded the diagnostic, but it is to late, or?

5 minutes ago, trurl said:

Looks like you have allocated 60G to docker.img. Why? Have you had problems filling it? I am running 17 containers, and they use less than half of my 20G docker.img.

honest answer? when i set up my unraid server, i didn't know anything about Dockers and VM, so i chose 50G or 60G. I thought this will be enough.

microserv-diagnostics-20201020-1741.zip