Strange redirect behaviour

Hi, 

I recently rid myself of my Vodafone modem/router and moved to a Draytek 130 modem along with an EdgeRouter X. 

I've moved everything over and been tinkering with settings, learning as I go, slowly. My issue however is with accessing local services such as bitwarden, emby, nextcloud etc via their domain name, eg bitwarden.mydomain.uk. To be honest, this was my main reason for moving over. 

I can access them externally with no issues, and I can access them internally however only when using their specific local IP and port numbers, eg 192.168.1.46:8086

I have tried almost everything, including over on the UI forums, however no one can resolve the issue.

I have made some headway with setting DNS forwarding entries for my internal services (all of my service URL's point to my Unraid server IP of 192.168.1.46), however they all resolve to NextCloud. My assumption is that as my NextCloud service is set for port 443, this is the cause of the issue. However when I amend nextcloud to any other port, allowing SWAG to have sole use of ports 80 & 443, whenever I then try to access any service locally, instead of resolving to NextCloud as it did previously, I now get an; "This site can't be reached" error. 

For reference, I currently have only two port forwarding rules on my router, bother are for SWAG; 1980 resolves internally to 80, whilst 19443 resolves internally to 443.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. 

My Unraid docker port allocations;

20201021_131912.jpg

My EdgeRouter X port forwarding rules;

20201021_131727.jpg

My EdgeRouter X DNS rules;

20201021_131806.jpg

The Nextcloud page I'm redirected to when NextCloud instance is assigned port 443;

20201021_131845.jpg

The error page I'm redirected to when SWAG instance is assigned port 443;

20201021_132114.jpg

Edited by LoneTraveler