User shares not displaying content in OS X finder

Hello I just started noticing that only recent folders I have added to my user share is propagating data within the finder window on OS X Catalina (10.15.7). But when I go into the Unraid GUI and look at the actual user share I can see all the data is there and am able to download it. What would cause this issue? Attached are screenshots of this share's setup and my recent log file. 

Screen Shot 2020-10-22 at 9.22.30 AM.png

paphoto-diagnostics-20201022-0923.zip

Hi there and thanks for sharing this with us.  So to recap the issue to confirm I'm understanding this correctly, when you add a user share to Unraid and navigate to your server using Finder on Mac, the new share shows up correctly, but if you add new folders inside that share, you're stating that those don't show up within Finder?  What happens if you reboot your Mac?  Any change?  A short video demonstrating exactly what's happening would be ideal (you can use Loom to create it pretty easily and share it here).

56 minutes ago, jonp said:

Hi there and thanks for sharing this with us.  So to recap the issue to confirm I'm understanding this correctly, when you add a user share to Unraid and navigate to your server using Finder on Mac, the new share shows up correctly, but if you add new folders inside that share, you're stating that those don't show up within Finder?  What happens if you reboot your Mac?  Any change?  A short video demonstrating exactly what's happening would be ideal (you can use Loom to create it pretty easily and share it here).

Here is my screen recording showing my issue. There is audio

https://www.loom.com/share/c706c2e7a9134f7ba9d4ec474e4829f9?from_recorder=1

Wow that is odd.  The next thing I'm going to want to check is the permissions on the files inside the folders that are showing up empty.  But before we go down that path, how did the data end up on the drives to begin with?  Were the files just copied over the network to the share?  From what machine and using what protocol (SMB, AFP, etc.)?

On 10/29/2020 at 8:55 AM, jonp said:

Wow that is odd.  The next thing I'm going to want to check is the permissions on the files inside the folders that are showing up empty.  But before we go down that path, how did the data end up on the drives to begin with?  Were the files just copied over the network to the share?  From what machine and using what protocol (SMB, AFP, etc.)?

Hello so they were copied from my MBP running OS X Catalina 10.15.7 currently. The protocol I setup this share with is SMB. 

On 10/29/2020 at 8:55 AM, jonp said:

Just following up on this. My response is above 

• 1 year later...

Hi @am3ncorn3r and @jonp

I wanted to know if this issue was ever resolved. 
I'm running into same problems where finder just says loading but never shows anything until the server automatically disconnects after a long time. 
it's quite frustrating because lightroom won't load the previews from files when the server is connected and I cant link lightroom to new folders on the server because it just wont load.  rlabs-archival-diagnostics-20211109-1820.zip

what else can I do. 

I am running 10gb on catalina  Using samba ,  nfs shares says I dont have permissions even if the shares are public
ive reset permissions like a million times.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

THIS IS MY SAMBA EXTRA CONFIG

[global]
Smb setting veto files = /._*/.DS_/

min protocol = SMB2 
server multi channel support = yes
server signing = No
read raw = Yes
write raw = Yes
min receivefile size = 16384
strict allocate = Yes
use sendfile = Yes