[SUPPORT] Tandoor Recipes - CorneliousJD Repo

On 12/15/2020 at 3:24 PM, dompe said:

The problem appear when i click on the import button at the bottom if this page.

Apparently it's a webp problem. I have more logs, i cant post it if you want.

I had website imports from a website that usually worked fail. The issue in that case: older recipes weren't in the classic 'recipe block' form but rather a simple blog post.

With the new version, I am now able to import from Chowdown but, due to file size limits, I am getting time-outs and only getting part way through the import.  On the project page, people have been changing the client_max_body_size setting for nginx, but I can't see where I could make this change for the Unraid container.

Would you know how I could increase this limit? 

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, samraid said:

Could you provide a exemple for LetsEncrypt Reverse Proxy. I was not able to get arround 502 Bad Gateway

I'm using Nginx Proxy Manager and it works just fine with no extra config. 

I know this doesn't help with the SWAG container, but if someone has a woring SWAG config feel free to post it and i can update the first post w/ that as well.

image.png.a3438dc64a4a9c70dd6f92e3978ff02c.png

• CorneliousJD changed the title to [SUPPORT] Tandoor Recipes - CorneliousJD Repo

@CorneliousJD
Ok I got it working.

## Version 2020/12/09
# make sure that your dns has a cname set for recipes
# make sure to set VIRTUAL_HOST in your .env file

# make sure to set up the Recipes.conf file in your recipes nginx folder. 
# Doc: https://github.com/vabene1111/recipes/blob/develop/docs/docker/nginx-proxy/nginx/conf.d/Recipes.conf

# if using Authelia use this one:
# Doc: https://github.com/vabene1111/recipes/blob/develop/docs/docker/nginx-proxy%20with%20proxy%20authentication/nginx/conf.d/Recipes.conf

# if enabling auth, make sure to enable REVERSE_PROXY_AUTH in your .env file

server {
    listen 443 ssl;
    listen [::]:443 ssl;

server_name recipes.*;

include /config/nginx/ssl.conf;

client_max_body_size 0;

# enable for ldap auth, fill in ldap details in ldap.conf
    #include /config/nginx/ldap.conf;

# enable for Authelia
    #include /config/nginx/authelia-server.conf;

# serve media files
    location /opt/recipes/mediafiles {
      alias /media;
    }

location / {
        # enable the next two lines for http auth
        #auth_basic "Restricted";
        #auth_basic_user_file /config/nginx/.htpasswd;

# enable the next two lines for ldap auth
        #auth_request /auth;
        #error_page 401 =200 /ldaplogin;

# enable for Authelia
        #include /config/nginx/authelia-location.conf;

include /config/nginx/proxy.conf;
        resolver 127.0.0.11 valid=30s;
        set $upstream_app recipes;
        set $upstream_port 8080;
        set $upstream_proto http;
        proxy_pass $upstream_proto://$upstream_app:$upstream_port;

}
}

Edited by samraid
  • Thanks 2
21 hours ago, AlphaOmegaKappa said:

The default install location for the database and the media files is through appdata which, in my system, is on my cache drive. Would you recommend this set-up where everything is stored on the cache drive?

storage.png

Yep, any docker-related files shoudl generally be on the appdata (SSD cache) for speed. You should of course have a BTRFS mirror and be backing up your appdata regularly too ;) - You can always back it up TO the array if you would like.

4 hours ago, Urban said:

There's a small typo in the description after the recent name change. Instead of "Tandoor" it says "Tanmdoor". Obviously not a big deal but thought id let you know.

Thank you!!! I've fixed this on my repo, it will fix it in CA in about 2 hours.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Konfitüre said:

@CorneliousJD Hi

Can I import from Nextcloud with pictures?
I don't know how, I can only import the json file

If I import all in one zip, nothing happened

I can't provide support for the software itself, this is more-so just for docker-specific/unraid-specific support. 

You'll probably have better luck asking the author on the github page for how to do this. sorry!

On 3/29/2021 at 7:20 AM, Konfitüre said:

@CorneliousJD Hi

Can I import from Nextcloud with pictures?
I don't know how, I can only import the json file

If I import all in one zip, nothing happened

were you able to solve this? I'm trying to import from NextCloud Cookbook, which seems to work at first, but only maybe 15% of the recipes are imported.

12 hours ago, touz said:

were you able to solve this? I'm trying to import from NextCloud Cookbook, which seems to work at first, but only maybe 15% of the recipes are imported.

I think you have the same issue as me - File size limit.  The creator has said they have it fixed for an upcoming version, so I am waiting for an update to drop on Unraid for it :)

I did ask earlier, if there was a way to increase the max file size limit inside the docker, but I don't think anyone knew how - So we just have to wait for the update.

8 hours ago, CorneliousJD said:

Do you have ca auto update installed? It will check for updates and install per your config. 

I do not.   I thought that just automated the actual update process if there were updates available?  On the docker page it shows its up to date and doesn't show any updates are available?  Are you on a version other than 0.14.5?

7 hours ago, Geremye said:

I do not.   I thought that just automated the actual update process if there were updates available?  On the docker page it shows its up to date and doesn't show any updates are available?  Are you on a version other than 0.14.5?

You still need to have something automatically checking for upates. I would definately suggest using CA Auto Update for this. 

Yes, I am on Current Version: 0.15.1

There has been updates the past 2 days.

• Like 1

ah ok, thanks for explaining that. I had other plugins giving me warnings and alerts proactively that they were out of date and there was an update available , I didn't realize dockers behaved differently. i updated it and it is working now. i will look into the autoupdate plugin.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I am really looking forward to use the docker, but unfortunately I am unable to setup the posgresql database correctly.

django.db.utils.OperationalError: FATAL: database "/data/recipes.db" does not exist

Can some pls share the commands for postgresql to properly setup the recipes db. 

Many thanks in advance.

1 minute ago, monarc said:

Hi, I am really looking forward to use the docker, but unfortunately I am unable to setup the posgresql database correctly.

django.db.utils.OperationalError: FATAL: database "/data/recipes.db" does not exist

Can some pls share the commands for postgresql to properly setup the recipes db. 

Many thanks in advance.

In the container template you need to pick "Show more settings ..." at the bottom and configure all your Postgres stuff there. 

the /data/recipes.db is the default location of the SQLite database. If you're using postgres that should just be a database name like "tandoorrecipes"

Here's my config as an example, with password redacted

image.thumb.png.6a87af451c28003a9a6f2e7fb38c5cd3.png

image.thumb.png.6a89c52bc5badd0ef147ea5500424fbc.png