Best Tower Case with Full ATX MB and Large GPU

iDJMic

I have the STRIX B360-H MB and Sapphire Nitro Vega64 looking for a decent case that holds 10-12 3.5" drives.  Preferably hot swap option, any recommendations? Only one I've found so far but is not hot swappable. Is the Fractal Define7 XL but not sure I don't like you have to buy all your extra drive cages separately.

3 hours ago, Morrtin said:

I guess a "normal" Tower won't have hot swappable drives which you can access. I think for this you need server hardware.

Thermaltake View 91 TG has 12 bays internal. Didn't find out if it is delivered with all cages.

I have the View 91, it comes with 12 drive trays and there is also space to add another 6 drives on the back plate, but you would need to buy those trays as an extra.

Sorry for the late reply, yes there will be loads of room there is a 1080 fitted in the pic (sorry for poor quality) but you get the idea.

Where the reservoir and pumps are, the tall cage can be fitted, that will hold 12 drives. 

762168ef-a8d0-43d4-bf29-87af5c44735e.thumb.jpg.406ecfab0a30125328e5e18560e86557.jpg

Edited by dabs