Recurring Disabled Disk (SOLVED)

One of my parity disks is showing errors and is currently disabled. This happened a few months ago- I swapped out the cables, rebuilt parity, and that seemed to solve the problem. Obviously popping up again. One mistake I made last time- I rebooted before downloading the diagnostics. Not this time! I've also attached the SMART report for that disk. If anyone could take a look and offer some insight as to why this is happening again, I would greatly appreciate it!

albus-diagnostics-20201025-0836.zip albus-smart-20201025-0857.zip

Ok I'm slowly coming along on this- you can put me in the extreme novice category for this stuff. I believe I found the appropriate firmware for my setup: https://docs.broadcom.com/docs/12350504

That folder also has has an installer in it but (if I'm understanding this correctly) that is not a Linux installer. I'm having trouble finding the appropriate Linux installer. If I can find that I believe I will be able to follow the upgrade instructions linked in the reply to my original post. Again, thanks for the help and let me know if I need to provide any more details.

• MixMaster5001 changed the title to Recurring Disabled Disk (SOLVED)