[SUPPORT] AMP (Application Management Panel) - CorneliousJD Repo

18 hours ago, MitchTalmadge said:

I don't know anything about Krusader but this line from your logs tells me Java doesn't have all the permissions it needs to run the server:

java.nio.file.FileSystemException: .: Operation not permitted

I'm not sure how it happened, maybe you're onto something with your Krusader research, but I would suggest restarting the Docker image/container. I have built in a startup script that fixes all file permissions on startup which may allow you to run the server.

Hmmm, ok. So I restarted the docker, still same issue. Then I restarted the server. Still same issue. Even tried deleting it, all data, and reinstalling it. Still doing the same thing.

I just started using AMP and have gotten a Minecraft server running on it. I can connect to it on my local network but I cannot over the internet.

I do have TCP port 25565 forwarded to my server in my router. Also I do have AMP running behind SWAG and I can access the webgui over the internet, just not the Minecraft instance itself so I think I have missed or am overlooking something. I have been looking for a solution for a few weeks now and have been unsuccessful at this point. Here is my SWAG config incase that helps: https://pastebin.com/85qxW8g7 If anything else is needed I will try to get it asap.

Also just wanted to say the work everyone does on this is amazing to see including the support so thank you for that!

I'm getting an issue setting this up for the first time. The only things I changed from default were:

• MAC Address (According to the first post)
  • Entered the AMP License
  • Changed the password for the admin user (Not username)
  • Set the appdata folder to one on an SSD mounted with unassigned devices
  • Set the Timezone to America/Los_Angeles

However when I start the container and open the WebUI I get an error when logging in that says

Authentication System Failure (code 0)
Reason:  (Auth provider: Internal)

With an OK Button at the bottom. I hit the OK button and in the login field area, it says Invalid Username or Password.

Any ideas on what could be wrong? I set up this AMP container a week or two ago and it didn't have this issue. I deleted the appdata before installing, but I'm at a loss. Thanks!

I need help....

I messed up my AMP container, so I started over.

I know I'm missing something here, because I've done it before.

For some reason, I can't an instasnce to work.

I'm using an UDM.
Here's myport forwarding:

image.png.835e070e36470bf1c6bec661589f8a46.png
-  I know it's a bunch of ports, I'm just too lazy to edit it all the time, that's also why logging is enabled.

It's added in the docker settings:
image.png.223b7bf31ec35c270334fd05ea77d25b.png

- I couldn't exactly remember how it should be, but it didn't complain, so I assume it's right.

I've added the ports in AMP:

image.png.bf9cc21cdaa72599946b79c9a454a248.png

And in the instance:
image.png.3faf06188e6181108bc752011d0deb79.png

I can't connect to it.

This example is a fresh Valheim server. I can't connect to it directly and it's not showing up on the public list either.

When I check with https://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/open-ports/ and check port 10000 for example, it's saying it's down.

What am I missing?

When I try to start my MC server now I get an error saying server unable to start and in the console this is what it says:

Error: LinkageError occurred while loading main class net.minecraft.server.Main

java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: net/minecraft/server/Main has been compiled by a more recent version of the Java Runtime (class file version 60.0), this version of the Java Runtime only recognizes class file versions up to 55.0

Any ideas?

Just now, Sporical said:

When I try to start my MC server now I get an error saying server unable to start and in the console this is what it says:

Error: LinkageError occurred while loading main class net.minecraft.server.Main

java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: net/minecraft/server/Main has been compiled by a more recent version of the Java Runtime (class file version 60.0), this version of the Java Runtime only recognizes class file versions up to 55.0

Any ideas?

Go to the Java settings in that AMP instance and try switching to Java 16

Second question and this may be the wrong thread to ask but, is there a setting somewhere in AMP where I can connect it to a subdomain I have with SWAG so I can type in "amp.myserver.com"? The directions given at the beginning of the thread are a little confusing.

updated Minecraft to 1.17. Swapped Java up.

Kid's servers won't start. 

Console

18:39:26

java.lang.RuntimeException: java.nio.file.FileSystemException: .: Operation not permitted

at dib.<init>(SourceFile:98) ~[minecraft_server.jar:?]

at dib.a(SourceFile:105) ~[minecraft_server.jar:?]

at net.minecraft.server.Main.main(SourceFile:122) [minecraft_server.jar:?]

Caused by: java.nio.file.FileSystemException: .: Operation not permitted

at sun.nio.fs.UnixException.translateToIOException(UnixException.java:100) ~[?:?]

at sun.nio.fs.UnixException.rethrowAsIOException(UnixException.java:106) ~[?:?]

at sun.nio.fs.UnixException.rethrowAsIOException(UnixException.java:111) ~[?:?]

at sun.nio.fs.UnixPath.toRealPath(UnixPath.java:852) ~[?:?]

at dib.<init>(SourceFile:96) ~[minecraft_server.jar:?]

... 2 more

Any ideas?

4 minutes ago, darcseed said:

Console

java.lang.RuntimeException: java.nio.file.FileSystemException: .: Operation not permitted

at sun.nio.fs.UnixException.translateToIOException(UnixException.java:100) ~[?:?]

... 2 more

Any ideas?

Thank you for the report! Multiple people are running into this: https://github.com/MitchTalmadge/AMP-dockerized/issues/76

It looks like it's limited to Minecraft 1.17 so I am trying to figure out why it suddenly stopped working. All other Minecraft versions seem to work fine. I'm trying to find a solution but please let me know if anyone finds anything. I appreciate any help.

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, darcseed said:

Console

... 2 more

Any ideas?

Can you check for UnRAID updates? 

There are lots of people talking about this problem over in this forum for a different Minecraft container: 

It seems to be pretty widespread among UnRAID.

8 hours ago, MitchTalmadge said:

It seems to be pretty widespread among UnRAID.

its not related to unraid, its related to the fact that minecraft 1.17 requires java 16, this was not the case for prior versions of minecraft, the problem comes when you need to run different java versions for different minecraft servers on the same container, this is where it gets tricky and requires the ability for the minecraft launcher (in this case AMP) to support paths to certain versions of java per minecraft server, i dont know if AMP can do this or not (crafty and mineos (with some hackery) can).

On 6/17/2021 at 10:09 AM, Nanobug said:

I need help....

I messed up my AMP container, so I started over.

I know I'm missing something here, because I've done it before.

For some reason, I can't an instasnce to work.

I'm using an UDM.
Here's myport forwarding:

image.png.835e070e36470bf1c6bec661589f8a46.png
-  I know it's a bunch of ports, I'm just too lazy to edit it all the time, that's also why logging is enabled.

It's added in the docker settings:
image.png.223b7bf31ec35c270334fd05ea77d25b.png

- I couldn't exactly remember how it should be, but it didn't complain, so I assume it's right.

I've added the ports in AMP:

image.png.bf9cc21cdaa72599946b79c9a454a248.png

And in the instance:
image.png.3faf06188e6181108bc752011d0deb79.png

I can't connect to it.

This example is a fresh Valheim server. I can't connect to it directly and it's not showing up on the public list either.

When I check with https://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/open-ports/ and check port 10000 for example, it's saying it's down.

What am I missing?

Can anyone help with this?

On 6/22/2021 at 4:44 PM, darcseed said:

Console

... 2 more

Any ideas?

I have just released a new version of this container, please update and let me know if it solves your issue. Thank you!

On 6/23/2021 at 4:04 AM, Nanobug said:

Can anyone help with this?

Sorry that I haven't been much help, I don't actually use Unraid so a lot of the config sections are unfamiliar to me. I would start by doing one single port instead of a range of ports, and see if that works. Doesn't Valheim use port 2456 or something? Are you sure it's running on 10000? I would go into the Valheim instance and check the config sections there. The Valheim logs might also hint to what port it is listening on.

Edited by MitchTalmadge
On 6/22/2021 at 2:11 PM, Sporical said:

Second question and this may be the wrong thread to ask but, is there a setting somewhere in AMP where I can connect it to a subdomain I have with SWAG so I can type in "amp.myserver.com"? The directions given at the beginning of the thread are a little confusing.

I don't know what SWAG is, but the way I did this with my Apache server was to make an HTTP proxy from "/" on "amp.example.com" to "http://localhost:8080/". You would probably want to look into something similar. Hopefully this helps you along the right path.

Edited by MitchTalmadge
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey,

So update on my java permission problem. Not sure if it was an AMP update, or me finally going to 6.9.2, but I can now start worlds fine.

Only problem is now seeing it on the network. I will try look into that this weekend. Direct connect doesn't work show it, neither does scanning.

I am also interested in Swag reverse proxy setup. I will have a play this weekend with that too.

Sent from my Redmi 8 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

here is my swag reverse proxy setup amp subdomain conf file. For me it is working perfectly.

amp.subdomain.conf

# AMP
server {
    listen 443 ssl;
    listen [::]:443 ssl;

server_name YOURSUBDOMAIN.*;

include /config/nginx/ssl.conf;

client_max_body_size 0;

location / {
			include /config/nginx/proxy.conf;
			resolver 127.0.0.11 valid=30s;
			set $upstream_app AMP;
			set $upstream_port 8080;
			set $upstream_proto http;
			proxy_pass $upstream_proto://$upstream_app:$upstream_port;

}
}

I hope it helps someone.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Edit: I was testing out switching from MineOS to AMP so I still had my MineOS container running, which was bound to 25565. This is what was causing my error. Hopefully this can help someone if they have the same problem.

I'm currently having trouble getting the container to start.

I have set a custom MAC address, inputted my AMP license, and left everything else stock. No matter what I do or however many times I reinstall the docker container I get the same generic error: "Server error": 

image.png.c8568fb49aa45ec3070ab0d3363fca4f.png

Furthermore, the syslog shows this message each time I try to start the container (sorry not sure if redacting things actually makes things any safer did it just in case):

image.png.5059370145365828d66921acae4cc505.png

I think this is a networking issue, possibly related to the MAC address but I'm not sure. I don't want to start the container without the custom MAC to avoid the licensing headache. Any help would be appreciated :)

Edited by ikiya13
found solution
7 hours ago, ikiya13 said:

I'm currently having trouble getting the container to start.

I have set a custom MAC address, inputted my AMP license, and left everything else stock. No matter what I do or however many times I reinstall the docker container I get the same generic error: "Server error": 

image.png.c8568fb49aa45ec3070ab0d3363fca4f.png

Furthermore, the syslog shows this message each time I try to start the container (sorry not sure if redacting things actually makes things any safer did it just in case):

image.png.5059370145365828d66921acae4cc505.png

I think this is a networking issue, possibly related to the MAC address but I'm not sure. I don't want to start the container without the custom MAC to avoid the licensing headache. Any help would be appreciated :)

Try to start it without the MAC address, you can always add it again afterwards.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. So I think I have everything set up correctly.

I'm running a minecraft server on Port 25566, I added it into the allowed application ports in the networking config.

I have port-forwarded it on the AMP container itself.

I cant connect to it on minecraft however (Just on the local network, same as the server)

The endpoint says 0.0.0.0:25566. Is this correct? Shouldn't it be saying 172.17.X.X or something, the container IP's?

Very confused, any help is much appreciated

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, iamgadgetman said:

I keep getting stuck with this page and I don't know what's causing it.  I've tried 3 different browsers on 3 different devices and keep getting this page.  What am I missing?  I tried turning off all of my filters, including pihole, to no avail.

image.thumb.png.6df08985996b8f4d0a99e2c2f05929ab.png

Personally, I've mostly ditched the container version. CubeCoders (developers of AMP) doesn't support the container version since they didn't make it. So if you need help, you need to do get it here. And sometimes it takes a while between the answers to the problems.

I can't tell you why it's not working though :/