[SUPPORT] AMP (Application Management Panel) - CorneliousJD Repo

On 2/21/2021 at 1:15 PM, CorneliousJD said:

Here's my setup screenshots, hope it helps!

AMP/Configuration/Networking

image.png.53cad9831654767ddf61e9cc43d31233.png

Valheim Instance Ports

image.png.a052e70d7b930e54152d7becee7791b4.png

Then in Valheim instance, configuration, server, you can set your wold name, seed, and password (must have password from everything I'm reading i think?)

Then forward ports 2456-2458 *UDP* through your firewall, or to test locally just connect to your unraid IP running AMP on port 2457 (the actual port it uses to connect).

e.g. 192.168.1.100:2457

So I've followed these settings and nothing I try allows it to connect over the local LAN.

What are your settings for AMP's networking itself?  Like the Default AMP IP binding, Default Application IP Binding, Docker External IP?  Did you set up the container in Bridge mode?

• 4 weeks later...

I cannot seem to get WinSCP to connect to my minecraft instance. No matter what information I put in it just doesn't seem to connect. Network Error: Connection to "servername" timed out. I am using a proxy if that matters. I really want to transfer a world file over to my server but it seems I cannot do that through the web gui for amp or WinSCP. What is happening?

5 hours ago, Sporical said:

I cannot seem to get WinSCP to connect to my minecraft instance. No matter what information I put in it just doesn't seem to connect. Network Error: Connection to "servername" timed out. I am using a proxy if that matters. I really want to transfer a world file over to my server but it seems I cannot do that through the web gui for amp or WinSCP. What is happening?

Did you open the corrosponding ports in your router?

33 minutes ago, MightyLional said:

anyway to update the container? trying to use it for satisfactory.

I'm in the same boat.

I've had a few commands from CubeCoders (speaking on reddit) but none have seemed to work.

EDIT:

Just fixed it. Make sure not to be on the nightly release then run:

ampinstmgr --nocache upgradeall

Edited by ra1k_0
  • 1 month later...

Hey been a short while since I've used AMP, but after returning and changing nothing (aside from updating the docker) my server no longer appears to work.

Running the command "ampinstmgr ports [instance name]" doesn't show the game's port of 25565 (Minecraft server) at all, so I really am at a loss. Unfortunately, I can't work out what the issue is from the logs as I can't see any difinitive error as the server seems to still launch.

The issue here, is that I can't even connect to the server from the local network (which is all it is being used for - private server) so port forwarding isn't an issue (even though ports ARE forwarded as I've had a few friends on there before now). The strange thing is that I've changed nothing, no one else has access to the server and yet the server which was working a few months ago is now no longer possible to connect to... Have asked on their forum, but asking here as well. Post quoted below:

Hi all, just recently since returning to Minecraft and dusting off my AMP docker on Unraid (which was previously working flawlessly) I can no longer connect to ANY of my servers, even ones that have had no configuration changes.

Key Details: OS: Unraid 6.9.2 (Docker Container)

AMP Version: 2.3.0.4

So far, I've tried following the guide linked here: https://github.com/CubeCoders/AMP/wiki/Diagnosing-Connectivity-Issues to no avail. Whenever I spin up one of the instances and start the server up, the designated port of 25565 is never showing as listening and unfortunately I cannot discern the AMP logs and find the issue myself, hence why I'm coming here after a few days of looking myself. This error persists on a previously used server that has been untouched using port 25570.

I've confirmed this is not isolated to this instance, as I have made brand-new instances and the error is repeatable on my end. The error I get on my client is the following:

io.netty.channel.connecttimeoutexception connection refused

This is despite being on the same network, and with all necessary ports forwarded for good measure.

• 4 weeks later...

Have downloaded this docker image in to my Unradi server. adden my key. but not changed any other config to start with. I get the web interface but can`t log in. even i don`t change admin  password combo it fails.  the startup log tels me nothing new.

i usually run my AMP cluster on native ubuntu but wanna try this. it the login bug on my end or i know one. fix?

6 hours ago, hawolex said:

Have downloaded this docker image in to my Unradi server. adden my key. but not changed any other config to start with. I get the web interface but can`t log in. even i don`t change admin  password combo it fails.  the startup log tels me nothing new.

i usually run my AMP cluster on native ubuntu but wanna try this. it the login bug on my end or i know one. fix?

You either set your default user/password in the container itself, otherwise it will default to admin//password -- have you tried both what you entered and admin//password, and it still wont let you in?

23 minutes ago, CorneliousJD said:

You either set your default user/password in the container itself, otherwise it will default to admin//password -- have you tried both what you entered and admin//password, and it still wont let you in?

Yes i chaged it the first time. "wrong password"

so started a new container and used the standar setting username: admin and password : password.     Still no accsess. But the amp itself are running and i can use the terminal, elevate amp and see status. and i get the website loginscreen like usual

7 minutes ago, hawolex said:

Yes i chaged it the first time. "wrong password"

so started a new container and used the standar setting username: admin and password : password.     Still no accsess. But the amp itself are running and i can use the terminal, elevate amp and see status. and i get the website loginscreen like usual

Interesting, when you started up a new container did you delete all previouse appdata for the old AMP container? 

If not, try just pointing it to a new appdata folder (e.g. /mnt/user/appdata/amp2) and try again, this will ensure a fresh data folder w/ no leftover inherited settings.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, DG1M said:

I'm attempting to configure this using custom : br0, but when I do none of the ports are forwarded. This only works in Bridge. What am I missing?

Containers not on bridge expose all their ports, no remapping needed or possible. Use the ports listed on the container side in the bridge configurations.

Any idea why SteamCMD keeps crash looping every steam game? this didn't happen before latest update.

Redirecting stderr to '/home/amp/Steam/logs/stderr.txt'

ILocalize::AddFile() failed to load file "public/steambootstrapper_english.txt".

[ 0%] Checking for available update...

[ 0%] Download Complete.

[----] Verifying installation...

[ 0%] Downloading Update...

[ 0%] Download Complete.

[----] Extracting package...

17:24:20

17:24:22

[----] Installing update...

[----] Cleaning up...

[----] Failed to remove temporary unzip folder, continuing anyway

[----] Update complete, launching...

On 1/14/2022 at 3:29 PM, Jaska said:

Any idea why SteamCMD keeps crash looping every steam game? this didn't happen before latest update.

Redirecting stderr to '/home/amp/Steam/logs/stderr.txt'

ILocalize::AddFile() failed to load file "public/steambootstrapper_english.txt".

[ 0%] Download Complete.

[----] Verifying installation...

[ 0%] Downloading Update...

[ 0%] Download Complete.

17:24:20

17:24:22

[----] Installing update...

[----] Cleaning up...

[----] Failed to remove temporary unzip folder, continuing anyway

[----] Update complete, launching...

i'm having the same problem... any idea what could it be?

Hey just setup a Rust server but now its saying "The process could not be started. If you have recently restored from a backup on Linux, please make sure that the RustDedicated executable is flagged as +x."

ive tried flagging it with Win SCP and it doesn't take the change

and i did not restore from a backup, this is a fresh install

• 1 month later...

Can't seem to reach my Minecraft Java server.  I watched the youtube tutorial which was by the same gentleman who made a Valheim server video.  I've tried so many settings options and it all seems as though it would work, but my Minecraft client just doesn't see the server.

The IP of my unRAID server is 192.168.1.10.  Supposing the AMP Minecraft server default settings, shouldn't I be able to reach my server at 192.168.1.10:25565?

Any thoughts?

amp network settings.png

amp setup.png

minecraft running.png

minecraft settings 2.png

minecraft settings 3.png

minecraft settings 4.png

On 3/21/2022 at 10:49 PM, Sporical said:

I am trying to start an Arma 3 server with the AMP docker, however everytime I try to click update/start it gives me an error and just keeps updating infinitely. Anyone know a fix to this?

image.thumb.png.b077f4bd9a33a0074a10cda7a376acff.png

Doesn't seem to be a lot of support here.  Did you by chance find your answer somewhere, and if so, where?

Hi,
I thought it would be a nice touch for the Users of my AMP Server to connect via SFTP over a webpage.
I have a nextcould instance with it "external devices" installed. I can connect to SFTP test servers, ... via nextcloud, no problem.

But I cannot connect from Nextcloud to AMP. I can however connect from FileZilla on a Desktop, ...
Is there any known Problem on Nextcloud, ... to AMP communication that FileZilla is just solving for itself?

I thank you all for your ideas :)

On 3/29/2022 at 10:29 PM, CoryShepherd said:

Hello,

Having issues with a Satisfactory Server on AMP. Can anyone tell me how i get access to Savefiles? I have looked high and low with no luck. 

Thankyou In Advance.

Yes.

The save files for Satisfactory is in the Steam Cloud. So it's not actually saved on the server.

There is an exception for that though. If you run the server (not AMP) in a docker, it should put the save files there somewhere.

I haven't tested it though, so I just started running it locally instead.