[SUPPORT] AMP (Application Management Panel) - CorneliousJD Repo

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/17/2022 at 8:47 AM, Chris2JZ said:

raw

Anyone else having this issue? Not sure what else I can try

Yes, I've fixed it by going to to the directory "/home/amp/.ampdata/instances/Satisfactory/satisfactory"

And running these commands

rm -r ./linux32/ 
mv ./package/tmp/* ~/steamcmd/
./steamcmd.sh +login anonymous +quit

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/1/2022 at 4:11 AM, Thomasvt said:

Yes, I've fixed it by going to to the directory "/home/amp/.ampdata/instances/Satisfactory/satisfactory"

rm -r ./linux32/ 

I had this same problem installing 7 Days to Die and Satisfactory, but my solution ended up being different. Here was my solution:

1. Wait for steamcmd to enter infinite loop.
  2. Stop instance.
  3. Enter container console.
  4. Navigate to game's steamcmd folder.
    (i.e. "cd /home/amp/.ampdata/instances/S7DTD/7d2d")
  5. Go two folders deeper:
    "cd package/tmp"
  6. Copy contents of this folder down to game's steamcmd folder.
    "cp -R * ../../"
  7. Start instance.
  8. Update game.

After step 8 steamcmd would correctly install the game and remove that "tmp" folder.

In my tinkering I created a copy of steamcmd in "/home/amp/.ampdata/steamcmd". I don't think this has any impact on things.

--Keith

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/8/2021 at 8:29 PM, SeaOlympian said:

I just started using AMP and have gotten a Minecraft server running on it. I can connect to it on my local network but I cannot over the internet.

I do have TCP port 25565 forwarded to my server in my router. Also I do have AMP running behind SWAG and I can access the webgui over the internet, just not the Minecraft instance itself so I think I have missed or am overlooking something. I have been looking for a solution for a few weeks now and have been unsuccessful at this point. Here is my SWAG config incase that helps: https://pastebin.com/85qxW8g7 If anything else is needed I will try to get it asap.

Also just wanted to say the work everyone does on this is amazing to see including the support so thank you for that!

Did you ever get this working over the internet?

Edit, I too currently have the server(satisfactory) working locally, just cannot get it working with my subdomain and swag.

Edited by beep
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, xXMrZombie20Xx said:

Hello, I’ve been running into an issue when I install this docker on Unraid. When I follow all instructions and install I try to visit the WebUI but it never grabs the website. I only change the TZ and MAC address settings. With the addition of the license.

What do the docker logs say?

2 hours ago, xXMrZombie20Xx said:

This is all I am getting.

B3C05E3F-1347-492E-A3C0-7ACA1665B391.jpeg

thanks, I just tried setting up a brand new container of AMP as well and see the same thing.

@MitchTalmadge are you able to see what might be up for deploying brand new containers w/ the :latest image? It no longer seems to be working, can't get web UI to load. 

thx in advance!

Note to @xXMrZombie20Xx if Mitch doesn't reply here within a few days it might be best to post these logs on his github for the project here: https://github.com/MitchTalmadge/AMP-dockerized/issues

44 minutes ago, CorneliousJD said:

thanks, I just tried setting up a brand new container of AMP as well and see the same thing.

@MitchTalmadge are you able to see what might be up for deploying brand new containers w/ the :latest image? It no longer seems to be working, can't get web UI to load. 

thx in advance!

Note to @xXMrZombie20Xx if Mitch doesn't reply here within a few days it might be best to post these logs on his github for the project here: https://github.com/MitchTalmadge/AMP-dockerized/issues

Yeah I'll see if I can reproduce it

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...
On 6/10/2022 at 9:39 AM, MitchTalmadge said:

I'm glad to hear that it works. You can change back to the latest image now (mitchtalmadge/amp-dockerized) as I have pushed this patch to latest.

Thanks!

This seem to be happening again. 

Doing the manual copy fixes that. Anything that has changed that could cause this?

For the life of me I can't get Valheim to work at all, I'm getting stuck in the annoying steamcmd update loop:

[ 0%] Checking for available update...
[ 0%] Download Complete.
[----] Verifying installation...
[ 0%] Downloading Update...
[ 0%] Download Complete.
[----] Extracting package...
[----] Installing update...
[----] Cleaning up...
[----] Failed to remove temporary unzip folder, continuing anyway
[----] Update complete, launching...
Redirecting stderr to '/home/amp/Steam/logs/stderr.txt'
ILocalize::AddFile() failed to load file "public/steambootstrapper_english.txt".

This fix didn't work:

On 5/1/2022 at 2:11 AM, Thomasvt said:

rm -r ./linux32/ 

This fix also didn't work:

On 5/11/2022 at 6:37 PM, keith8496 said:

I had this same problem installing 7 Days to Die and Satisfactory, but my solution ended up being different. Here was my solution:

1. Wait for steamcmd to enter infinite loop.
  2. Stop instance.
  3. Enter container console.
  4. Navigate to game's steamcmd folder.
    (i.e. "cd /home/amp/.ampdata/instances/S7DTD/7d2d")
  5. Go two folders deeper:
    "cd package/tmp"
  6. Copy contents of this folder down to game's steamcmd folder.
    "cp -R * ../../"
  7. Start instance.
  8. Update game.

After step 8 steamcmd would correctly install the game and remove that "tmp" folder.

In my tinkering I created a copy of steamcmd in "/home/amp/.ampdata/steamcmd". I don't think this has any impact on things.

--Keith

There was also multiple mentions of editing the GenericModule.kvp with various values for App.UpdateSources, and none of those worked either. I've tried reinstalling AMP multiple times to no avail either. I've rebooted unRaid multiple times at various points in the install and that also had no effect.

Honestly have no idea what else I can try here, the only game I've gotten to work on AMP is Minecraft.

13 hours ago, randint said:

For the life of me I can't get Valheim to work at all, I'm getting stuck in the annoying steamcmd update loop:

[ 0%] Download Complete.
[ 0%] Download Complete.
[----] Cleaning up...
ILocalize::AddFile() failed to load file "public/steambootstrapper_english.txt".

This fix didn't work:

There was also multiple mentions of editing the GenericModule.kvp with various values for App.UpdateSources, and none of those worked either. I've tried reinstalling AMP multiple times to no avail either. I've rebooted unRaid multiple times at various points in the install and that also had no effect.

Honestly have no idea what else I can try here, the only game I've gotten to work on AMP is Minecraft.

I have the same Problem, can anyone help? Conan Exiles and Valheim won't update.

I am having an issue where my instances show as running.. but when i double click on them they are stopped.. and upon trying to start them they show errors as ports are already in use..I have set my available ports with no instances running.. then started the install of a bunch of the instances..  and they show different ports in the port config options but the game instance still says its got its original ports in the errors...

On 7/26/2022 at 2:31 AM, randint said:

[ 0%] Download Complete.
[ 0%] Download Complete.
[----] Cleaning up...

This fix didn't work:

Hi guy´s is there a fix for that problem?

I´ve come back from Truenas to unraid and installed AMP.

The last time i´ve used unraid the AMP Docker worked perfectly but now no Steam Game loads and it is stuck at this loop displayed in randit´s screenshot.

Are there solutions for this problem?

• Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey all, updated my unraid to 6.10.3 but had some problem with other containers and amp so I downgraded to 6.10.2 hoping it would fixed it, but I'm having no luck connecting to my amp, licensing and all. I have read through these pages and tried the solution that other had success on, but so far nothing.

amp.png

amp2.png

• 1 month later...

Hey! I've been looking around for some support setting up 2FA. I've enabled an HTTPS connection to AMP via a domain, and a secured reverse proxy. This allowed me to finally set up an RCON password, and I thought that for a similar security reason I was unable to set up 2FA over HTTP; however, I am still getting the "Two-factor setup failed" error pop up. I can't seem to find any leads in the log files, nor the browser console. Has anyone else been able to set up 2FA successfully? I haven't found much about it in this thread, on the AMP-dockerized repo, nor reddit. I saw some people talking about ensuring their AMP build is up to date on the official AMP forums. I've confirmed I'm on the latest:

AMP is up-to-date.
Currently running version 2.4.0.6

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Hello there!

I was wondering if it was possible to run a specific version of java somehow? The modpack that I'm trying to run is not compatible with java over 8u311(312 for openjdk?), and I can see that it is using the latest version of 342. Any way to manually install a java version for use by the docker?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi I am running this docker on my unraid machine and I am using nginx proxy manager.

I have my current panel running fine by using nginx proxy manager and setup amp to use a subdomain the same way by pointing the subdomain to the IP and Port for AMP but I get a gateway error when using the subdomain.

I can use AMP just fine by typing in the same IP and Port in the browser, is there anything I need to change in nginx proxy manager for amp?

• Upvote 1