[SUPPORT] AMP (Application Management Panel) - CorneliousJD Repo

This Community Application rocks!!! I was able to follow some of Blackout6vi6 steps above but instead installed Palworld and it works great (except for a memory leak issue, but that is a Palworld problem, not a Docker/AMP/Unraid problem). B/c of the memory leak, we have to restart the server every once in awhile so it doesn't crash my computer.

I've been using auto-m4b bit and it works well enough, but I notice is it is one the biggest containers in docker.img. Any idea how this can be reduced?

Name                                            Container                Writable                 Log

auto-m4b                                        5.67 GB                  4.51 GB                  20.9 MB
AMP                                             5.42 GB                  759 MB                   120 kB
calibre                                         2.26 GB                  327 kB                   4.31 kB
calibre-web                                     1.50 GB                  746 MB                   56.8 kB
binhex-prowlarr                                 1.44 GB                  219 MB                   129 kB
qbittorrent-vpn                                 1.34 GB                  1.16 MB                  7.58 MB
Krusader                                        1.11 GB                  3.12 MB                  67.5 kB
unifi-controller                                756 MB                   340 kB                   36.0 kB
audiobookshelf                                  626 MB                   0 B                      2.95 kB
Foundry                                         422 MB                   216 MB                   65.6 kB
plex                                            340 MB                   46.8 kB                  4.41 kB
nzbget                                          208 MB                   27.9 MB                  24.3 MB
tautulli                                        204 MB                   2.66 kB                  2.55 MB
sonarr                                          195 MB                   23.7 kB                  149 kB
Kitana                                          179 MB                   619 kB                   24.6 kB
Tailscale                                       73.8 MB                  209 B                    792 kB
Total size                                      21.7 GB                  6.48 GB                  56.8 MB

Leh sigh, can someone answer me this simple question please.

With this app, is it physically possible to either bind the ports for games without setting them manually in the docker container OR add ports to the docker container without restarting AMP? 

Because so far to play, lets take pal world for example, I have to add ports 8211 to the docker, which restarts amp, which shuts down every single one of my servers... I have to be missing something here. There is no universe in which I can imagine that I am doing this correctly.

To add a server I have to shut down EVERY single one of my servers atm.

5 hours ago, korinflakes said:

Leh sigh, can someone answer me this simple question please.

With this app, is it physically possible to either bind the ports for games without setting them manually in the docker container OR add ports to the docker container without restarting AMP? 

Because so far to play, lets take pal world for example, I have to add ports 8211 to the docker, which restarts amp, which shuts down every single one of my servers... I have to be missing something here. There is no universe in which I can imagine that I am doing this correctly.

To add a server I have to shut down EVERY single one of my servers atm.

Sounds correct, you have to edit the docker to add ports to the docker, you can add a bunch of ports one time to not have to stop it every time you add a new game server to Amp like 8200:8300 tcp and udp

20 minutes ago, variants said:

Sounds correct, you have to edit the docker to add ports to the docker, you can add a bunch of ports one time to not have to stop it every time you add a new game server to Amp like 8200:8300 tcp and udp

Was just going to suggest adding ports ahead of time that you anticipate needing.

If you want to use default ports for games then yes, you need to edit the container every time to pass the correct ports through. 

If you're hosting *that* many games servers where AMP within Docker like this is problematic then perhaps a containerized AMP isn't the best solution for you? 

'Could not complete action. AMP was unable to start the application. Possible causes may include insufficient permissions to load the executable, or the file not being correctly flagged as being an executable file. Check AMPs logs for more information.' Does anyone have a solution for this issues? Usually this happen when upgrading instance or updating before starting the server (usually update break my server) Satisfactory, Project Zomboid and Palworld are the one I have this trouble with and I have no idea how to fix this

Amperrors.bmp

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone. I tried to look for an answer to my question here but it seems it was never mentioned.

Why is it not possible to do this docker in host mode? This would solve the problem of opening the port every time we need to add a new set. I myself have a lot of hosted servers but only 1 is always on. All the servers use different ports and I find it rather tedious to have to add the port in the docker configuration and in the router settings. It would be much easier if I could link the docker to my machine's ip and make all the docker ports available on the machine without having to open them one by one from the configuration interface. I have a docker (Plex) that does this perfectly well. I don't know if what I'm saying is fesable.

image.png.1ba6bffc72a4828eb310b137e0f07ad1.png

• 4 weeks later...