Docker and libvirt both failed to start

Looks like you are rebuilding parity, which you didn't mention. Not related to your problems though.

Your system share (docker.img and libvirt.img) is on disk2. Perhaps you moved it there because of cache problem. But it looks like docker.img is corrupt. Not really a problem since it is easily recreated and your containers can be reinstalled just as they were with Previous Apps on the Apps page.

More concerning is your appdata is all on cache, which is mostly empty, so I guess you lost that, unless you copied it to into another share or somewhere. You don't have CA Backup plugin installed so I assume you don't have backups of appdata, libvirt, or flash.

Or perhaps you were not following conventions and didn't really use appdata user share for your dockers.

Anything else you can tell us that might clarify some of this?

The parity rebuild was kicked off when I removed the bad cache drive. I moved the appdata to the array before I pulled the bad drive from the config, and moved it back afterward. Should it not be on the Cache drive? 

I do have a backup of my VM xml file and the VHD file is on the array so that data should be safe as I understand it.  

You say my appdata is empty but I'm seeing 17 GB worth of data there and all my installed dockers folders. What other info can I provide that might help? 

52 minutes ago, Bayoubuddha said:

The parity rebuild was kicked off when I removed the bad cache drive.

Do you mean you did New Config and didn't check the box saying parity was already valid?

52 minutes ago, Bayoubuddha said:

I moved the appdata to the array before I pulled the bad drive from the config, and moved it back afterward. Should it not be on the Cache drive? 

As I mentioned, your appdata is all on cache. I was just concerned that cache didn't seem to have much data on it. But it looks like appdata is the only thing on cache, so if it is all there then good.

Normally you also want system share on cache instead of on disk2 as you have it. Since docker and VM services will always have those files open they will always keep array disks spinning and dockers won't perform as well due to slower array.