Cache Pool After Swaping Hardware

I just moved hardware (everything new except hard drives and USB drive). Everything came up green on the new hardware except my cache pool. Both drives showed unassigned.

Drive 1 of the cache pool did not show up in the system (I believe it's not seated properly but don't want to touch it yet) when I assign drive 2 to the second drive in the pool it's listed as a new device.

Should I power down and reseat the drive or am I going to loose the data on the drives? Is there a way for me to just recover the data off one of the cache disks and then start fresh with the cache pool?

2 hours ago, JorgeB said:

Yes, if all members are there and in blue it will import any existing pool, though if you dind't already start the array once with no cache devices assigned to make sure pool config is "forgotten".

It worked thank you!

Is this expected behavior with the cache pool when swapping hardware? All of my array drives auto populated but the cache drives did not.