6.9.0-beta30 - System freezing every few weeks

For the past few months, i've been getting system freezes every few weeks.

After some inability to get a signal on the attached monitor when freezing, I was able to get a view of some of the error messages, which led me to believe that it was likely RAM related. Mind, the RAM I had in there at the time was 6 years old from an old X99 system originally.

I replaced this with some 4x 8GB sticks of Corsair 3600 DDR4, and the issue appeared to go away as I didn't have an issue for over 3 weeks, which was longer than usual.

Now tonight, frozen again, but this time the messages on screen were cryptic enough that I haven't the foggiest whats going on. Screenshots of the last messages attached.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Specs:

Threadripper 2950X

X399 Aorus Pro

32GB DDR4 3600

850W Corsair PSU

Any other details that would help, I'm happy to provide.

IMG_0070.jpg

IMG_0071.jpg

OK, another failure overnight. Was able to get a screenshot showing a kernel panic (attached). I did setup Syslog to Flash, but I'm not seeing any items in the logs folder on the flash that would be what I'm looking for. The only log in there with a date from the last week is from unbalance.

Thanks again for any help.

IMG_0185.jpg

• 1 month later...

Another kernel panic overnight, screenshot attached. (have had a few over November, but have been so busy with a baby coming that I just didn't have time to get a screengrab and make a post)

I was certain I had enabled local syslog server, but it was disabled when I checked now. I have enabled it for when the next kp will undoubtedly happen.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

IMG_0342.jpg