Plex unresponsiveness

Hello

I have been resisting posting about this issue... in short Plex will be in the middle of playing a video and then become unresponsive for about 60 seconds...

my current setup... 

plex official docker

UnRaid 6.8.3

16gb Ram

8 core AMD CPU

384gb Plex DB on 512 SSD inside of Array

11 Disk Raid 48.9tb used of 66.5tb total size

Eero 2019 Mesh Network

The unresponsiveness happens randomly it seems... I dont think it's my network setup being bogged down due to one stream pausing while the other continues to function but also using that logic the plex server wouldnt also be at issue because one viewer is still streaming... 

could this be an HDD I/O bandwidth issue?

im scraching my head into where the possible issue might be... or really where to start... I will be wiring my Mesh Routers together in an attempt to rule out the network side of it...

anything that you could suggest to narrow down the issue would be of great help.

You may also be able to see what's happening in your Plex logs:  settings-->troubleshooting-->download logs

You can post them to the Plex forum and the community there can be a second set of eyes.  I will tell you from experience, mesh wifi and a plex server instance is a crapshoot.  Especially if you are doing any type of transcoding (and I don't see an Intel CPU or a GPU capable of hardware transcodes), you could be running into a combination of issues with CPU transcoding and network bandwidth/performance.  I'm a loooooongtime Plex user, and the only network setup that I can trust for my 20 person family/friend circle (averaging 4-8 simultaneous streams) is wired gigabit ethernet, and hardware transcoding with either Intel Quicksync or an Nvidia (patched) GPU.