HumidGnome - IPv4 Not Set

I'm starting a new unraid server in my lab.  My network is 192.168.50.0/24.  When I started up my new to me SuperMicro server with unraid on a flash drive, it came up with a 192.168.100.0/24 network.  How can I point my new undraid server to my network. The IPMI is pointing to the correct network, so I'm confused why the unraid instance isn't pointing to the correct network.  Assistance will be greatly apprieciated.

• 2 weeks later...

I recently installed a second Unraid server.  I was transferring media files from my first server to my new server.  After I transferred most of the files from my first server, I lost connection to it.  I cannot connect to the webui or the mapped drives that I set up.  I can't even see the server on my unifi gateway.  When it first happened, i looked at the cli to see if I could verify it was connect to the correct ip address.  The cli was telling that it was connecting to a 192.168.100 network.  My network is 192.168.50. That didn't make sense to me, so I restarted the server.  When it came back up, it was telling me that the ipv4 address was not set.  I googled how to set a static ip to the boot record, which I did, but I still couldn't get to the server or see it in my router.  I turned dhcp back on, and went back to no ip set.  Not understand how to fix this issue.  This is my main unraid server, and don't want to reformat my flash drive,  I have included my diagnostic file.  I am hoping someone can give me some insight how to get back to my server.

milleniumfalcon-diagnostics-20201028-1325.zip

I have merged your post from that other thread into this one. Please don't post in multiple threads about the same problem. How are we supposed to coordinate our responses?

If after a reasonable time you feel your post isn't receiving attention, make a new post in the same thread, so the thread will show up as unread again. Often people will just "bump" a thread with a new post saying "bump".

In your case, though, you didn't provided diagnostics when asked, you just went to another thread with the same problem, though you did post diagnostics there.

All together now.

From system/ethtool in those diagnostics:

Settings for eth0:
	Link detected: no
--------------------------------
Settings for eth1:
Settings for eth2:
Settings for eth3:

So none of your ethernet ports has a connection.

I looked at your Diagnostics file and I could not see any where that your NIC detected a physical link to a network switch.  I would start by looking at the cabling and the LED's on the RJ-45 port to see what is going on. 

EDIT: since you are apparently using a Server type MB, make sure that you have not plugged into a remote management NIC.

Edited by Frank1940