Unusable USB, 'replace key' grayed out.

Hi,

To keep a long story short, I need help registering a replacement USB, the 'replace key' button is grayed out.

My original USB for my server died 3 months in. I replaced it, but last night after an unexpected power off my current USB on boot no longer wants to talk to my internal NIC and won't connect to my network. I spent 6 hours troubleshooting and trying different things, including a fresh install on the USB, no go. Even a fresh install on a brand new USB wouldn't work, I almost thought my mobo was somehow fried.

The only thing that seems to work is running the newest beta on a replacement USB, but since I've replaced my USB once, the 'replace key' button is grayed out. I've emailed via the contact form on the site, but haven't received a confirmation email or anything to indicate it's anything more than a sales form.

I use this Unraid NAS for work and need it back up and running ASAP. I was able to get the config for everything transferred to the new USB, but can't get it running because of the key issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Below are my GUID details -

Flash GUID: 0781-5583-8355-810789A888E9

Registered GUID: 0781-5571-0013-010628106074

-Matt

Edited by Matthew Kent

Unfortunately had the same result. In fact, when I copy the entire config over to even the beta install this error pops up. I had to pick and choose what to put in the config... but no matter what, the stable version (even fresh) is getting this...

Oh well... this morning I received a new key for the replacement USB. I'm up and running now. One question tho. All of my docker containers lost their config. This has happened to me before once or twice. Is there a file I'm missing somewhere that would have this so I don't have to recreate all of my containers?
image.thumb.png.e9f8e15eece8a1c3166761df50cae318.png