Parity check msg needs minor update

I'd like to suggest a minor change to the Parity check msg that displays at the end of a parity check.  If errors are found, add the words FIXED or NOT FIXED to the msg.  (reasoning:  I accidently killed my UPS while MOVER was running - which of course shut down my unRAID server.  Upon power up, it went into parity check.  Resulting msg was:
Notice - xxxx - Parity check finished (2095 errors).  
There was no mention in the msg if the errors were fixed or not.  Yes, I DO have the box checked to fix errors - but my point is this msg gave no indications if fixes had been applied.)
Thanks.

1 hour ago, RobertP said:

There was no mention in the msg if the errors were fixed or not.  Yes, I DO have the box checked to fix errors - but my point is this msg gave no indications if fixes had been applied.)

FYI:  If the parity check tuning plugin is installed then it will add to the history whether it was a correcting or non-correcting check.  It will not change the message you mention that is displayed at the end of the check, but it can still be useful to be able to look this up.

Sadly I've already rebooted it.  Is there anything I can look at?  (It will run its normal monthly check on the evening of the 1st, or I could kick one off manually - either one should do fixes if that box is checked - correct?)
If unclean Shutdown parity check does NOT honor that check box (I think that's what you are suggesting TRURL), then having that message display the appropriate thing (FIXED or NOT FIXED) is even more important!