5700 XT Required Resets & Weirdness

Hey guys,

I've been really enjoying my NAS, I've had a few hiccups, I think from using cheap or old hardware, but for the most part, it's been a great asset, especially for my new job in cybersecurity this year.

TLDR Q1: Even on a proper shutdown, my 5700 needs a NAS reboot, or the reset script below to work again, any ideas why?

TLDR Q2: When I was gaming for a few hours the other night, my NAS went black as if it lost power. Could this have been because of my 650w PSU, or overheating?

I recently started using my NAS for VM gaming, it's been pretty great, so I decided to upgrade to a 5700 XT. Wow, that sent me on a bit of a roller coaster ride these last few days. I finally got it up and running after abruptly learning about and and dealing with the AMD reset bug, I was about 2 or 3 hours into gameplay, and suddenly my NAS just went black as if I'd lost power. I don't know if my 650w PSU gave out, or if things overheated, but on reboot, the USB was somehow corrupted, and for the 2nd time in 6 months, I had to replace my USB.

Sooo, I'm finally back up and running, Played for a few minutes last night before going to bed, but decided to test a reset script posted by SpaceInvader One (this guy's awesome) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uZODoPQH9c. It seems to work in terms of letting me boot my gaming VM back up, which is great. But it was specified in the video and in many other places that if I shutdown properly, I shouldn't need to use this script or reboot the NAS. But I found even on a proper shutdown, when I boot back up, the 5700 will only run at 800x600 and gives an error 43 in device manager. Does anyone know what's going on?