unraid 6.8.3 not set (SOLVED)

I use zip mode to make a good boot U disk.
For the newly purchased motherboard, the network cable is connected to the integrated network card of the motherboard.
After entering the system, no IPv4 address is assigned, indicating not set.
When I connect to the attached pic network card, I can allocate IPv4 normally
I suspect it is the problem of network card driver. How should I solve it

Edited by FameKing

I think the driver for that motherboard network adapter is already included in Unraid.

15 minutes ago, FameKing said:

When I connect to the attached pic network card, I can allocate IPv4 normally

If you can access Unraid webUI using the network card,

Go to Tools - Diagnostics and attach the complete Diagnostics ZIP file to your NEXT post in this thread.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, trurl said:

我认为该主板网络适配器的驱动程序已包含在Unraid中。

如果您可以使用网卡访问Unraid webUI,

转到工具-诊断,然后将完整的诊断ZIP文件附加到该线程的NEXT帖子中。

After I plug the network cable into the PCI-E network card, I start the unraid. The IP address it assigned to me is not my LAN segment, which makes me unable to manage through the web. How should I manually set up the network segment now?

Edited by FameKing
1 hour ago, trurl said:

I think the driver for that motherboard network adapter is already included in Unraid.

Go to Tools - Diagnostics and attach the complete Diagnostics ZIP file to your NEXT post in this thread.

here,sir,thanks,The integrated network card on the motherboard can be identified, but I don't know why, if it is used as a web management network port, it will not be assigned an IPv4 address

tower-diagnostics-20201030-1146.zip

Edited by FameKing
2 hours ago, trurl said:

Did you see my reply? Sir, please reply me when you see it. Thank you

3 hours ago, trurl said:

pls,help me  。sir

4 hours ago, trurl said:

This is the diagnostic file I obtained directly through diagnostics when the network cable is plugged into the integrated network card of the motherboard,I compared two files. When using the motherboard integrated network card, there is no file named network rules in the system

tower-diagnostics-20201029-2326.zip

Edited by FameKing
1 hour ago, ChatNoir said:

You would need to install the Community Applications plugin : 

Then go to Apps and install the Chinese language pack.

plugin: installing: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Squidly271/community.applications/master/plugins/community.applications.plg
plugin: downloading https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Squidly271/community.applications/master/plugins/community.applications.plg
plugin: downloading: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Squidly271/community.applications/master/plugins/community.applications.plg ... failed (Network failure)
plugin: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Squidly271/community.applications/master/plugins/community.applications.plg download failure (Network failure)

It doesn't look like it can be downloaded

Edited by FameKing
29 minutes ago, JorgeB said:

This requires that the CA version number is 2020.06.13 or above, but I can't download the latest version through the address you sent to me. I don't know what's wrong with the networkimage.thumb.png.d296bbfb72d7ca0b2f63dc353cad9654.pngThis prompt appears when I try to download it from the website you gave me

I found the address to download and install 2020206, and can not be updated

9 minutes ago, itimpi said:

您是否正在运行6.9.0 Beta?多语言支持(以及中文支持)在6.9.0版本中是新增功能,而在6.8.3版本中不可用。

image.thumb.png.e69bd35a6a58fe4507ad09c60d5c5d9f.pngyes,itis 6.9.0-beta30.but i can install CA,It may be because the network in China is restricted and VPN is needed. Can raid use VPN directly?