UNRAID mount Tag with Mac VM?

Well, i want to be able to use one of my shares inside of my Mac VM.

On any Linux VM this is possiible by adding the mount tag to the fstab file and you are ready to go. But there is no fstab in macOS and i have not been able to google anything about that.

Is there a way to mount an UNRAID share to a mac VM?

I could simply mount the share as a network drive, but thats not good enough for my use case.

Any way to get the share mounted similar to the Linux way?

On 10/30/2020 at 11:36 AM, Random.Name said:

I could simply mount the share as a network drive, but thats not good enough for my use case.

I'm reading on the net that fstab exists also in mac os (search for "sudo vifs"), but I'm not sure, I'm currently using network mounts.

But I'm not getting how you can access the share on the host from the vm with fstab..?Or are the shares available in the xml of the vm?Anyway, if you are already doing it in a linux vm this hould be possible in mac os too..if you can explain how, maybe I will learn something new.

By the way, what's wrong with network drives?smb works great for me till Catalina; for big sur beta smb is giving me issues but nfs works good in all mac os systems (at least for me).

Edited by ghost82