Strange Unraid crashes possibly linked to a docker

Well.....I'm a believer! I've been pulling my hair out until I found this thread. Server was hard lockup/crashing before hitting 24h uptime consistently.

I turn off Organizr......been good for 2+ days now. I'll keep it up longer but I am Sooooooo grateful for you guys discovering this. I REALLY hope Organizr devs FIX THIS. It was infuriating.

Edited by Stupifier

I will try and help where I can but we're not entirely sure where the issue really is.  

I'm not running unraid ATM but my ubuntu server is on kernel 4.4.0-190-generic - I'm running 6 instances of Organizr thru docker fine currently.  

Currently the only difference we know of is the kernel...  i'm open to anything i can do on my end.

8 hours ago, causefx said:

I will try and help where I can but we're not entirely sure where the issue really is.  

I'm not running unraid ATM but my ubuntu server is on kernel 4.4.0-190-generic - I'm running 6 instances of Organizr thru docker fine currently.  

Currently the only difference we know of is the kernel...  i'm open to anything i can do on my end.

Thank you so much causefx. I know you always help as best you are able. Really appreciative.

Please let me know if I can provide ANYTHING to help you at all.

This was driving me insane for well over a month but after changing Organizr from user to cache two and a half days ago and not crashing since I can say that the issue is hopefully fixed for me. It was really bad. I was crashing once every 12 hours (or less) but I almost always have a pinned Firefox tab with Organizr and the Unraid web interface loaded in an iframe up on my vm so that could have exacerbated things. I went as far as swapping out almost every component of my computer with spare/new parts to see if it would help.

I'm on Unraid 6.8.3 but kernel 5.5.8 if that helps. I love Organizr otherwise and while it seems to be okay for me now I hope you guys are able to figure it out.

edit: A little over a day later and it crashed again. I'm not 100% sure this was related but I'm gonna run without organizr for a bit to see.

Edited by jedivoodoo
update