Unraid doesn`t boot

Mor9oth

Hey guys! Can someone please help me?

I just put all my hardware (except HDDs) in my new case and since that Unraid doesn't boot to the gui.

(I left the drives out since I just wanted to test if everything still works and unraid boots up)

While booting it stuck very long on this sequence:

IMG-5032.thumb.jpg.f7c009d6d832e5d9f71cce3629a32286.jpg

then this:

IMG-5033.thumb.jpg.5b818cac6b343ee8217ffb8e9b441d72.jpg

and after this, it goes black screen:

IMG-5036.thumb.jpg.5c5c082d215bf298ec0680514d4dba24.jpg

I would be very grateful for any help!

Try booting using UEFI by renaming the EFI- folder to EFI (remove the dash) on the flash drive and set the boot order to #1 UEFI (Flash Drive) in your BIOS.

Also checked my USB-Drive on my PC.  The Folder EFI does not include a dash. Also switched meanwhile to UEFI only (instead of legacy and UEFI). Doesn't change anything.

When i boot my unraid i have the exact Same résult and it's working fine. Try to type the ip of the unRaid server in a web browse.

But I guess you got to the point where you see the IP Adress, right? I got a black screen before and my router doesn't shows up the servers IP. So typing it in the browser does not work at all ...

When i boot my unraid i have the exact Same résult and it's working fine. Try to type the ip of the unRaid server in a web browse.
But I guess you got to the point where you see the IP Adress, right? I got a black screen before and my router doesn't shows up the servers IP. So typing it in the browser does not work at all ...
Yes before 6.8.3 i have the ip showing up now no but it's work

Envoyé de mon HD1913 en utilisant Tapatalk