Nvidia Unraid Won't Recognize Quadro P2200

provoking

Hello!  I could use some help.  I am new to unRaid and am building a Plex Server and have a Quadro P2200 which I want to use for transcoding.  I installed the Unraid Nvidia Build 6.8.3 and it is not detecting my GPU. 

image.png.70afa08a25d2a530b313858767fa145f.png

However, it does show up in the System Devices list:

image.png.07b29d363f426d98a1ecbbe701740f2c.png

HVM and IOMMU is enabled

image.png.19edb9767a8c7673b9a41301486d6b4e.png

As noted above, I have an Aorus Master x570 motherboard, Ryzen 3700x, 64GB Ram, LSI SAS Controller with 8 WD White Labels, (3) Samsung 970 NVMEs, and the Quadro P2200.  I have a VM installed, but it is not running and have only used it headless via VNC.

I tried to set it back to stock build and then reinstalled the Nvidia Build to no avail. Even tried going back in build and even up to the newest beta.

Any help and guidance would be much appreciated.  So far, I am loving UnRaid - everything had been great except for this issue.

EDIT: I tossed in an old 1050ti and it recognized it right away.  So either an issue with the p2200 (although it works in windows) or it is a driver issue with the unraid nvidia build.

server-diagnostics-20201031-0213.zip

Edited by provoking
typo

Eventually try it with my Kernel-Helper:

In the first post of this thread at the bottum you find precompiled images with nVidia builtin (please read the first post if you want to compile it yourself and also if you don't want to compile it on yourself, just to understand how it works).

On 11/2/2020 at 3:45 AM, ich777 said:

Eventually try it with my Kernel-Helper:

In the first post of this thread at the bottum you find precompiled images with nVidia builtin (please read the first post if you want to compile it yourself and also if you don't want to compile it on yourself, just to understand how it works).

+1

image.thumb.png.7928e1510128e43ac96d36424bcfa3ab.png

• Thanks 1