[SOLVED] Best way to upgrade multiple data drives?

Hey all, got another "what's the best way to do this" question. I've googled around, and seen various answers to this, and I'm not sure which is the best/safest way to do this.

I'm running unRAID 6.8.3, and I want to upgrade several small drives in my server to larger drives. If possible, I'd like to do this all at once, instead of replacing the drives one at a time and rebuilding from parity. My parity disks are 14tb, and so rebuilding a drive generally takes over a day and puts a lot of wear on my other drives.

One idea I had was to use unBALANCE to move all the data off the small drives (I have plenty of free space for this), remove the small drives using the "Remove Drives Then Rebuild Parity" method from https://wiki.unraid.net/Shrink_array, pull the small drives from my server, rebuild parity once, and then install the (precleared) larger drives and add them to the array. It seems like this should only cost me one parity rebuild. Before I do it, though, is this going to work the way I think it is?

If not, is there a better solution?

Thanks!

Edited by matt31751