We've hired a new Senior Developer/Project Lead!

SpencerJ

All of us at Lime Technology are very excited to announce Larry Meaney as a new full-time hire. Larry has joined us as a Senior Developer/Project Lead. Here's a little more about Larry:

I was initially drawn to Unraid for its combination of power and simplicity, and I stayed because of the amazing community. I have been an avid member of the Unraid community for a number of years, and am excited to be able to make even more meaningful contributions as a Project Lead.

I have a background in small company IT, have streamlined webdev at a few startups, and spent 16 years at a large technology company leading a myriad of projects.

Outside work, I live in the San Francisco Bay Area with my wife and 3 daughters. I enjoy exploring national parks with my family in our popup tent trailer, photography, genealogy research, and home automation.

Please help us give Larry aka @ljm42 a warm welcome!

• Like 25
  • Thanks 1

Thanks everyone! I'm really happy to be here, there is some exciting stuff in the works!

54 minutes ago, ijuarez said:

Welcome, you have me at pop up camper...what year and model...you know for science

:) It is a 2010 Jayco Jay Series Floorplan 1206. Easy to tow but huge on the inside

tenttrailer.jpg.bf26e0cba0867844325892dbfe701c14.jpg

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/4/2020 at 11:35 AM, ljm42 said:

Thanks everyone! I'm really happy to be here, there is some exciting stuff in the works!

:) It is a 2010 Jayco Jay Series Floorplan 1206. Easy to tow but huge on the inside

tenttrailer.jpg.bf26e0cba0867844325892dbfe701c14.jpg

Nice!

Got my self a 2014 Rockwood, never camped before until my wife decided that we should get one. I've enjoyed it.

• Like 1