Stopping array always stuck at "sync filesystems"

So this has been a problem for me for a good bit now, no matter how I try to shut down or stop the array I always get stuck at the syncing filesystems step. Manually stopping all of my vms and docker containers before I try doesn't prevent the issue and as far as I can tell nothing on the array is still in use. I end up having to hold the power button which results in an unclean shutdown but when I do a parity check it is always error free. I'm not very experienced with reading logs so I was wondering if someone could take a look and see if anything sticks out. The logs are from about 25 minutes after I hit the stop array button, and as of ten minutes after that it's still there. I'm about to upgrade a drive to a larger size so even though this hasn't resulted in any errors before I would rather have a clean shutdown before I try to rebuild just for my own piece of mind.

bishop-syslog-20201102-1757.zip bishop-diagnostics-20201102-1744.zip

I refreshed the page and jumped around the webui a little and it was still at sync filesystems. About a half hour ago I hit the shutdown button which didn't do anything, so I used the poweroff command from the web terminal which made the webui go blank but didn't actually power down the server. I had to hold down the power button and once I booted up again it still said that the shutdown was unclean. Thanks for looking btw, this is driving me nuts.

Some other things I've tried just to see is run a hw test on my flash drive, check all my discs for errors and make sure I'm at stock cpu and mem timings.

Edited by jedivoodoo